“Worth the price?” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Econo Lodge Denver International Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Econo Lodge Denver International Airport
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Thornton, Colorado
“Worth the price?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed here 2 nights. My first night was not good. It was one of the hottest days of the year in Colorado at 106 and even though I had my ac on high, the room had to be in the high 80s. I was exhausted and tried to make do with the room. I ended up staying a 2nd night which was much better than the 1st night. That room that I stayed in was much cooler. The staff were also helpful in making arrangements at the last minute for the 2nd night. I would have rated this hotel higher if my first night had not been so uncomfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Aurora
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

My stay was not happy. Not only did the front desk take my I.d but they still called me the wrong name even though it was right there. Then they didn't even bother to mention that the pool was down and had t o walk across the street to use the other hotels pool. Always the breakfast wasn't even worth free. I was happy with the price but after my stay I feel it was too much money

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in April 2013 before a flight out of Denver. It's a fairly modern, comfortable hotel at a reasonable price. It's close to the airport and the hotel shuttle buses are convenient and frequent.

The hotel car park was almost full up while we stayed there, but we did manage to find a space nearby. It was snowing heavily in the evening during our stay, so we didn't want to drive far in the evening but fortunately there are loads of places to eat within walking distance in either direction along the main road in front of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Aurora
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

They let so many people leave their vehicles there while taking a flight that they don't leave anyplace for their guests to park. I had to park in the grass. Then the smoke alarm started chirping in my room at 3:00 in the morning. Not all that pleased.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Sligo, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We arrived late at night - check in was quick & easy, service was great. The room was warm and cosy, there was plenty of car parking space.
Breakfast was ok - toast, bagels or 2 types of cereal but for the price was fine. 10-15min drive from the airport, very easy. Great airport hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Colorado Springs
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Since bad weather was moving in, I decided to stay the night near the airport instead of making the 1.5 to 2 hour (in good weather) trip the morning of the flight. I am glad I had a place to stay as opposed to braving the bad roads...having said that, this really isn't a place you would want to stay unless you don't have any other choice. The rooms are tiny and almost barren feeling. There is no pool. It is very loud...I can hear the traffic and rooms/tv's next door to me. I thought I was getting a pretty good deal, but I think I overpaid about $15 to $20 or so.
Again, better than sleeping on a bench at the airport...but lots of other better choices around here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Huntington, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We hear the tv next door well into the night and then their cell phone alarm woke us up, but not the people next door. We banged on the wall to wake them and shut their alarm off. The room was very small and I think the bed was only a double. When I got in the shower, the only soap was by the sink. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Say somewhere else