“Christmas Trip 2013”

Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
“Christmas Trip 2013”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Love, love, love this hotel. The location is great, staff is so friendly and accommodating and the hotel itself it stylish and well maintained and most of all the price was great!! My kids and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub and the beds in the room were extremely comfortable. They even went out of their way to get us a roll away bed when my two sons decided they didn't want to share a bed. I will definitely be returning to this hotel every time I'm in Denver.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you so much – both for your business and your 5 for 5 review of the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed such a great experience! Our team members will certainly hear your complimentary feedback. I look forward to your return. Please contact me when I can assist with your next reservation. I may be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 24, 2013

The rates vary from $76/night to $149/night. This seems excessive. And you have to pick a "package" that may or may not include breakfast, Internet, or toilet services. (Just kidding about that last one.) Internet was slow. Bedding is below average. Elevators could use some tweaking, so they don't fall out from under your feet when you go down.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. I appreciate the feedback and your business. I am sorry to see you did not like our “DoubleTree Sweet Dreams” bed and high thread count linens. Similar to most hotels, room rates can vary depending on many factors. Usually, the lowest rate is non-refundable. Discounts are also generally available for AAA and Seniors. A hotel’s highest rate often has the fewest conditions and/or restrictions. We do offer rates that include only the guest room as well as packages so guests can bundle together breakfast and/or internet access. If I can be of assistance to you in the future, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Denver. The staff and facilities were excellent. It was very clean. It also was an easy trip from the airport. This was a great place for the event I attended.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Janet L
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you for your across the board 5 for 5 review of your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for your business. I am so very pleased to see you had a great experience. All of our team members will hear your complimentary feedback. When your travels bring you back to this area, please stay with us again. I would be delighted to have you back at our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly at david.garon@hilton.com when you are in need of a reservation as I would be happy to make the arrangements.
Aurora, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The Doubletree in Aurora CO. Very nice accomadations, comfy beds, clean room and bathroom. May want to eat elsewhere though, the hotel restaurant was less than satisfactory. Needed to have a cook who cared about presentation and flavor of the food served.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Dan L
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding our hotel. While I am delighted to see your 5 for 5 review, I also note your valued feedback about the restaurant. Please note that our recently hired Chef is in the process of changing our menu as he is adding new items and improved plate presentation. I hope that you will soon return to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora so you can taste and see the difference in our overall food quality. I would be pleased to assist in making your next reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of hotels. This hotel is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at on the road. The staff is always helpful and the rooms are always clean. It's very relaxing to return to this hotel after a long day of work. I will return.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your business and for your wonderful and positive review of the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I am so pleased to see your kind words about our employees and the cleanliness of the hotel. And, you have paid us the highest compliment possible – you say you will return. Thank you again. When you are in need of a reservation, please feel free to contact me directly. I am happy to assist at david.garon@hilton.com. .
Grand Junction, United States
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The worst breakfast I have ever tried to choke down and the price was outragous, the hotel was clean, staff was good, The beds were hard but ok, the room I was in had a hole in the shower and you could see into the wall, I have been in a motels that were not Hilton that were a much nicer room, Again if you stay there dont try to eat the morning buffet.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. And, thank you for your kind comments about the service you received and the cleanliness of the hotel. I do apologize and am very sorry to see that you did not enjoy your breakfast. Our culinary team often talks directly with guests to get their direct feedback as to what should continue to be on the buffet and how we can better serve our guests. Please note that we also offer an a la carte breakfast menu that offers a wide selection of traditional and seasonal items at reasonable prices. I hope that when you come back to this area, you would consider staying with us again. I would be happy to help with your reservation. I can be reached at david.garon@hilton.com.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel often on business travel. It is easy to get to right off the 225. The rooms are large even with a double bed arrangement, nice desk and tv with many channel selections. What makes this hotel good to me is the staff. They are great and really go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. The ladies at the breakfast buffet are awesome and greet you warmly every morning. The hotel is near many restaurants and shopping. The only negative is that they charge you for WIFI access. This is very unusual with hotels anymore and takes some of the charm off the place with this out dated gotcha charge. Very annoying for business travelers who require internet access.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for your review. Your continued business and loyalty to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver Aurora is very much appreciated. I am pleased to see your comments about our service staff. Our hotel team meets daily and will certainly hear your kind words. And, please note that we do offer packages that combine the guest room and in-room internet access together into one reasonable rate. Please contact me directly when you are in need of another reservation. I would be happy to make your arrangements. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.