We stayed at the Doubletree for the first and last nights of our road trip. Having checked the rate we paid I still find it hard to believe how little we paid for a hotel of this quality. The room was comfortable and clean with a good standard of furnishing. The public areas were stylish. The staff was mixed, mostly good but one evening receptionist was rather surly.
The hotel was only 20 minutes drive from Denver airport. I found the complimentary use of computer and printer very useful for printing off boarding cards. Some people comment on being charged for wifi access. It would have been the only hotel with such a charge during our three week trip. However we found it took very little arm twisting for the receptionist to give us a complimentary access voucher!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Suburban Hotel in glass-&-brick building with 6-story Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Denver Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Doubletree Hotel Denver Southeast
- Doubletree Hotel Aurora