“Excellent value for money!”

DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed at the Doubletree for the first and last nights of our road trip. Having checked the rate we paid I still find it hard to believe how little we paid for a hotel of this quality. The room was comfortable and clean with a good standard of furnishing. The public areas were stylish. The staff was mixed, mostly good but one evening receptionist was rather surly.
The hotel was only 20 minutes drive from Denver airport. I found the complimentary use of computer and printer very useful for printing off boarding cards. Some people comment on being charged for wifi access. It would have been the only hotel with such a charge during our three week trip. However we found it took very little arm twisting for the receptionist to give us a complimentary access voucher!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. Guest feedback is extremely important as it gives us specific information as to what we are doing well and where we need to improve. Thank you for the many compliments about the hotel. And, I do apologize for the surliness of one of our Guest Service agents. The matter has been addressed. I hope your travels will soon bring you back to this area so we may have the opportunity to serve you again. I am confident you will have a very enjoyable experience. If can be of assistance with your next reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Aurora, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We use this hotel for a women's retreat for church and it was amazing. Everyone was so nice, the rooms were great and the food was amazing! I would do another event here in a heart beat! All my ladies are still talking about the hotel and how well they were taken care of. We loved it. We look forward to it again. I totally say stay here or plan an event here!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Wow!! Thanks so much for your 5 for 5 review and your very kind comments. We are so pleased to know that we met, if not exceeded, your group’s expectations in all areas. We would be delighted to have you back. Please feel free to contact me or our sales department when you are planning you next retreat. We can’t wait!!
Draper, Utah, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

in response to some of the reviews, yes the shuttle sucks, be sure to call ahead if you don't want to wait. The lady at the front desk I dealt with was perfect and very helpful and hospitable. rooms aren't anything special, they're clean, not too small, typical breakfast buffet, average hotel gym. Right on par with what you'd expect in a DoubleTree.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Your review of your recent stay is very much appreciated. Yes, it is important to call the hotel to arrange for our complimentary airport shuttle to pick you up. Thank you for your comments about the service you received with the Front Desk. When your travels bring you back to this area, I hope you will stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora again. If I can be of assistance with your reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@ Hilton.com.
Junction City KS, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was very disappointed when I Walked in my room and looked out the window and all I saw was a roof and that is not what I was told at the front desk and then my counters where very dirty called down housekeeper came up wiped it off and it was still there her supervisor had to come and do it for the amount of money that are family was spending there I expected more

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. And, thank you for your business. I am sorry that we did not meet your, and our, cleanliness standards. The Housekeeping Manager has already worked with her team to improve their attention to detail including making certain that the window sills are clean and dust free. Possibly your travels will soon bring you back to our hotel. I would be pleased to make your reservation as I will personally insure your view is not looking out to the roof. Feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com
Denver, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Here's a summarized list of the things wrong with the hotel. - hotel smelled like puke (all of the second floor) - staff was rude (namely Aaron, the rest were ok) - they charge for internet (minor complaint) - chair in room had nasty red stains on it. (seriously... it was pretty gross) - elevators were so slow we took the stairs. (minor complaint... I know they can't do anything about that) - finding decent parking is a problem if you arrive after 2pm.

1 Thank Scott H
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent experience. As General Manager, guest feedback is critical as it tells us what we are doing well and where we need to improve. I reviewed your comments with great detail. I offer my most humble apology for our failure to react quickly and effectively to deal with the mess. What you experienced is not our usual standard. Please trust me on that. I hope your travels may soon bring you back to this area as I would be honored to have you stay with us again. If you would consider giving us another try, I am confident that your return visit with us will be markedly different and much better. Please feel free to contact me directly at david.garon@hilton.com to set up your reservation. And, again, I apologize for the problems you dealt with during your stay.
Spring Hill, FL, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel was the best we encountered during a 2 week stay in Colorado and New Mexico. We arrived late and were very pleased with our room. The airport shuttle was also done very well. Overall an excellent value.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write and post you review regarding your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for your business. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and we were the best hotel you experienced during your vacation. Please come stay with us again. I would be honored to assist with your next reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Peetz, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The staff was able to accurately direct me to an urgent care facility when my co-worker became ill during our stay. They were friendly and courteous. The facility was clean, the conference rooms were fine. Connectivity was available in the conference center.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. Our Front Desk team is available 24 hours a day to assist with the unexpected as well as help our guests be comfortable and cared for when away from home. And, thank you for your comment about the cleanliness of the hotel. I hope you will soon have the opportunity to return to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. Please feel free to contact me for your reservation needs. I would be happy to assist. I can be reached at David.garon@hilton.com.