“No complaints.”

Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Draper, Utah, United States
“No complaints.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

in response to some of the reviews, yes the shuttle sucks, be sure to call ahead if you don't want to wait. The lady at the front desk I dealt with was perfect and very helpful and hospitable. rooms aren't anything special, they're clean, not too small, typical breakfast buffet, average hotel gym. Right on par with what you'd expect in a DoubleTree.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Your review of your recent stay is very much appreciated. Yes, it is important to call the hotel to arrange for our complimentary airport shuttle to pick you up. Thank you for your comments about the service you received with the Front Desk. When your travels bring you back to this area, I hope you will stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora again. If I can be of assistance with your reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@ Hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Junction City KS, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was very disappointed when I Walked in my room and looked out the window and all I saw was a roof and that is not what I was told at the front desk and then my counters where very dirty called down housekeeper came up wiped it off and it was still there her supervisor had to come and do it for the amount of money that are family was spending there I expected more

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay. And, thank you for your business. I am sorry that we did not meet your, and our, cleanliness standards. The Housekeeping Manager has already worked with her team to improve their attention to detail including making certain that the window sills are clean and dust free. Possibly your travels will soon bring you back to our hotel. I would be pleased to make your reservation as I will personally insure your view is not looking out to the roof. Feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com
Denver, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Here's a summarized list of the things wrong with the hotel. - hotel smelled like puke (all of the second floor) - staff was rude (namely Aaron, the rest were ok) - they charge for internet (minor complaint) - chair in room had nasty red stains on it. (seriously... it was pretty gross) - elevators were so slow we took the stairs. (minor complaint... I know they can't do anything about that) - finding decent parking is a problem if you arrive after 2pm.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Scott H
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent experience. As General Manager, guest feedback is critical as it tells us what we are doing well and where we need to improve. I reviewed your comments with great detail. I offer my most humble apology for our failure to react quickly and effectively to deal with the mess. What you experienced is not our usual standard. Please trust me on that. I hope your travels may soon bring you back to this area as I would be honored to have you stay with us again. If you would consider giving us another try, I am confident that your return visit with us will be markedly different and much better. Please feel free to contact me directly at david.garon@hilton.com to set up your reservation. And, again, I apologize for the problems you dealt with during your stay.
Spring Hill, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel was the best we encountered during a 2 week stay in Colorado and New Mexico. We arrived late and were very pleased with our room. The airport shuttle was also done very well. Overall an excellent value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write and post you review regarding your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for your business. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and we were the best hotel you experienced during your vacation. Please come stay with us again. I would be honored to assist with your next reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Peetz, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The staff was able to accurately direct me to an urgent care facility when my co-worker became ill during our stay. They were friendly and courteous. The facility was clean, the conference rooms were fine. Connectivity was available in the conference center.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay. Our Front Desk team is available 24 hours a day to assist with the unexpected as well as help our guests be comfortable and cared for when away from home. And, thank you for your comment about the cleanliness of the hotel. I hope you will soon have the opportunity to return to the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. Please feel free to contact me for your reservation needs. I would be happy to assist. I can be reached at David.garon@hilton.com.
northumberland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Hilton is never going to be bad unless your very, very, unlucky. Complimentary Shuttle takes around 25 minutes, so ring to request pickup while your getting your bags at DIA and know where to pick it up. door 511 island 3. Hotel reception is painless and quick. Rooms are clean with all the facilities. We stayed in a king suite which was huge to be honest. Yes I would agree rooms are quite dark, more light would help. Pool was ok my wife had her morning swim and had the place to herself. Being from the UK we are used to a full English breakfast which means in the USA something totally different. you will not starve but it could have been better. eggs were cool and bacon overdone but plenty of choice for pastries bread etc. There are shops around the Doubletree, a 7 eleven, subway, and a liquor store for those essentials. overall it was a very good experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your review and for your business. Yes, it is important that guests arriving at the airport who need transportation to the hotel call the hotel to request a shuttle pickup. We are also working to improve the lighting in our guest rooms. Our newly hired Chef is reviewing and working with his culinary team to change and improve the breakfast buffet. Possibly your travels will bring you back to Denver. I hope you would stay with us again. If I can be of assistance with a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.
Big Lake, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Found this property by accident as I forgot to book a room for a conference at the Denver Tech Center area which was very expensive. My company had a very attractive rate here, and even though it's about 15 miles from the airport, they still offer free shuttle service. Driver was extremely courteous and professional. Check in, even at a later our was seamless. I was recognized as a HHonors member and welcomed to the property.
It appears the property has undergone a recent facelift with a new hip decor not found in other Double Trees. My room was larger than expected with a great comfortable bed. Work station was comfortable and had adequate electric outlets and lighting. Room was appointed with a large flat screen TV and good cable selection. Internet worked fine and had good speed. HVAC was central and working efficiently and quietly. The room could have used a little more light...but it was fine for working and getting dressed. The bathroom was smaller but clean, and the shower was a little dicey but with some fiddling worked fine in the end. Upgraded soap and shampoo. The bathroom only had one working light, the light above the mirror did not work. Overall a clean, comfortable and affordable room.
The real point of difference at this property was the morning buffet breakfast. Staff was attentive and the buffet had a good selection of egg, meat items, breakfast potatoes, oatmeal, fresh fruit and all was well prepared. I would definately stay here in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for your positive and very comprehensive review. And, thank you for your kind comments about the service you received as well as our bountiful breakfast buffet. We do believe, here at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora, that we do have “business friendly” guest rooms. Our rooms are spacious and comfortable. I hope your travels will soon bring you back to this area. I would be pleased to assist with your next reservation. I am at your service at david.garon@hilton.com.