My co-worker and I had to stay here because of a meeting. I had to call the hotel directly to book the room because of a discount. When we checked in we discovered they originally had us in a room with 2 double beds, but took the liberty of changing to 1 king because they were full and need the 2 bed rooms for bigger parties. I had to complain for several minutes to get them to change us to an appropriate room.
The room was spacious, but the carpet was very stained. The bathroom was tiny, and had no exhaust fan (not good when you are trying to get dressed in the steam from your shower!). The beds were super comfortable and had plenty of pillows.
We ate breakfast at the restaurant 2 mornings. The service was beyond SLOW! They had a very limited buffet which seemed overpriced for the selection of food.
The location wasn't bad as long as you have a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Suburban Hotel in glass-&-brick building with 6-story Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Denver Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Doubletree Hotel Denver Southeast
- Doubletree Hotel Aurora