DoubleTree Denver Aurora
$134
$101
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$124
$136
$131
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$123
Hyatt.com
$116
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$205
$159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$236
$139
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

1,084 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesbreakfast buffetnice hotelrestaurant staffbusiness tripbusiness centerbed was comfortablenice stayshuttle serviceupon checkroom was largeairport shuttlemonicadenverlaurarenovation
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel is very easy to find from the interstate. The neighborhood is on the older side but always felt safe. Parking stalls are very narrow so if you are concerned about door dings, hope the hotel isn't full with everyone driving. Room was very nice, Bed was very comfortable. Hotel Staff was great.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank David J
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. And, thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about your recent experience. I am delighted to see you enjoyed your guest room, especially the bed. Also, I will be sharing your kind comments about the service you received with our entire team. I hope you will soon come back and visit us again. If I can be of help with a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

So I arrive at noon on a Sunday and try to check in. At check in I am told by a rather snooty front desk girl that no rooms are ready and I will have to wait until 3pm for check in which is their policy. I say "I know the policy, are you telling me no rooms will be ready until 3 in the entire hotel?" She responds "that's right, 3pm is check in time". She then tells me to check back at 1pm. I check back only to deal with an even snootier girl named Erica who again reminds me of their check in policy. I again say I understand but again ask if no rooms are available. She is clearly hostile now and says "No!". I try to plead my case but she continually interrupts me. I say "should I find another hotel?" And she rudely says "that's fine". Mind you, our corporation has rented a block of rooms and conference center, and she knows this and is still rude!". I left, drove 4 miles and checked into the embassy suites. Never again and I will make sure corporate knows that too!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank ibclab
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I am very sorry that you had this experience upon your arrival. I am very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience we caused you. There is no doubt the entire matter should not have happened or been handled differently. I am personally involved in the retraining of the front office team to insure that we do better in the future. While I cannot undo what happened, please have the confidence in us that we are making the necessary changes so that a similar situation does not recur. I hope that when you are in the area again, you will think about staying with us. I am confident you will have a totally different arrival experience and a pleasant stay. If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel is really nice, but had some maintenance issues that were not fixed during the week we stayed. One elevator was not working at all, a second was getting stuck on floors periodically, leaving only one fully operating elevator for a full hotel. The disabled doors at the front of the hotel were broken the whole week, making it difficult for disabled people to enter and exit. The housekeeping service was good most of the time, but some days was only halfway completed. Garbage cans were not emptied and beds not made each day. Had these things been taken care of, the stay would have been perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn R

Thank you for staying with us. And, thank you for posting the review of your recent stay. Your comments are important as they give us direct feedback as to what we are doing well and what we need to do to improve. Yes, it did take a few days to get our elevators and front entrance door repaired as the service companies needed to order parts. Both the elevators and front door are fixed. Also, our Housekeeping Manager will be working with certain team members to review room cleaning procedures. Our goal is to be perfect and I hope that is what you experience when you again honor us with your business. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com if I can assist with a reservation.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel was easy to find, staff was top notch and the hotel overall was an excellent quality for the price! The staff was always very helpful when ever I needed them. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and the food actually had great flavor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rex W

Thank you for your 5 star review of the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora! And, thank you for your very kind comments about our service and your breakfast experience. I am so pleased to see you had such a wonderful stay. I hope your travels will soon bring you back to our hotel. Please feel free to contact me if I can help with a future reservation. I am available at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here several times from 2007-2010 and it was a favorite hotel of mine. This trip though felt like I was in a different hotel. The room has stained up carpet, bathroom has blemishes, shower head is too low, fan doesn't stay on consistently, and one of the elevators was broken. When the fan would turn off, I could hear my neighbors and outside noise.

• Stayed: June 2013
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

I very much appreciate your feedback. And, I thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience. I offer my most humble apology for failing to meet your expectations. Please have the confidence in us that we can do better. We have recently implemented a maintenance program that calls for more frequent shampooing of the guest room carpet. And, we do have a program in place to better maintain the quality of our guest rooms. When your travels bring you back to the greater Denver area, I hope you will consider staying with us again. I am confident you will see improvement as well as have a very pleasant stay. If I can be of help with a future reservation, please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.