DoubleTree Denver Aurora
$159
  • Pool
$116
1,084 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesbreakfast buffetnice hotelrestaurant staffbusiness tripbusiness centerbed was comfortablenice stayshuttle serviceupon checkroom was largeairport shuttlemonicadenverlaurarenovation
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The hotel staff were very nice and helpful, The hotel lobby, Bar and meeting areas look like they have been recently updated It was a nice are to hold a couple of small Business meetings that I had. The room corridors looked a little dated, but the rooms were nice and clean.
I would recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a TripAdvisor review. I am so pleased to see you had an enjoyable experience. Your comments will be shared with our team members. Please note that we are currently working on refreshing the hotel. Our guests will soon enjoy an updated lobby and public space as well as improvements to our guest rooms. I do hope to see you again. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com if I can be of help to you.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

for the most part, staff was responsive and courteous. hotel property is a bit dated. elevators took extremely long and walls also seem fairly thin. there is a lot of construction on highway near this hotel right now as well. with all the options at same or better rates in denver, dtc, etc., i likely will not stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your business. And, thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Customer feedback is very important as it gives us direct information as to what we are doing well and what we need to do to better serve our guests. Improvements are coming. Our guest rooms are being refreshed and our lobby, meeting and public spaces are being updated. Thank you for your kind comments about the service you received from our team members. They will certainly hear of your comments. I hope you will consider us again when your travel plans bring you back to the Denver area. The freeway work should be completed. Or, please feel free to ask for a guest room with a view of the beautiful Rocky Mountains! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, please contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

While vacationing, we stayed at this hotel, and we were extremely satisfied. The room was clean and comfortable. We were glad that the hotel provided WIFI. The front desk clerk had exceptional customer service skills. Total overall service was excellent. Our family plans to return to Colorado soon, and we plan to stay at this hotel. Would like to add that the price is very reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Fantastic!! Thank you for your feedback and the wonderful five star review. And, thank you for your business. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed such a great experience at the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora. I will personally insure that all our employees hear your kind comments. We look forward to your return. If I can be of assistance with future reservations, please contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

When my family and I arrived for check-in with pre-paid reservations for what I thought was for two rooms but turns out my credit card was charged for one room, but the 2nd room was still being held in my name. The front desk clerk (Monica) tried to charge my cousin 3x as much for the second room because she wanted to use her Visa/Debit card because the room was for her. This was crazy since the room was being held in my name under a pre-set rate. Then she said my cousin would have to pay and penalty if she checked out early. This Chick was crazy-rude. Thank goodness a second clerk stepped in and handle the matter because Ms. Monica was about to step deep into it...

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Hilton Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I was pleased to see we earned 4 out of 5 stars. However, there is no question that the issue you experienced should have been handled differently. And, I am very sorry the situation occurred and I offer my sincere apology. The hotel’s Front Office Manager will be reviewing pre-paid (advance purchase) procedures with her team. I am confident that when you return to our hotel, the problem will not happen again. I offer my personal attention to your next reservation. Please feel free to contact me at david.garon@hilton.com.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This hotel is great for a short term stay in Aurora, CO, about halfway between Health Sciences campus and Denver Tech Center, near freeway exit (and near light rail access). Rooms are spacious, clean and up-to-date (WIFI, entertainment system). In-room dining is good, so is the service overall. Great price to value ratio when pre-paying for the room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
David G, General Manager at DoubleTree Denver Aurora, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank You!! Thank you for your kind comments and for your business. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay. I agree with you, the DoubleTree by Hilton – Denver/Aurora has an excellent location. Close to the Anschutz Medical Campus, the Denver Tech Center and Denver’s airport. I hope you’ll return to our hotel when your travels bring you back to this area. In the meantime, if I can be of assistance, feel free to contact me at David,garon@hilton.com.