“Absolutely Beautiful New Hotel”

Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Ranked #1 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Had an early flight out of DIA, so decided to drive down from Northern CO and stay at Woolleys. Absolutely amazed at the quality of accommodations. Beautiful lobby and rooms with outstanding food in the restaurant. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KristiL111
Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

997 - 1,003 of 1,022 reviews

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Excellent Service
Excellent Food
Excellent Rooms
Excellent Hotel
Excellent Location
One of the best 5 Star Hotels in Denver. We felt safe, enjoyed fine dining, and had a great night's sleep. This Hotel Best in Class Indeed!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

All I can say is that I did NOT in any way expect to find the luxurious comfort before i arrived! This hotel was chosen by my employer as I was stranded in Denver 1 night last week. Upon being told that this was the only hotel near the airport with available rooms and hearing the name of the place, let's just say that my initial expectations were far lower than usual, but I sure was WRONG!

I called for the hotel shuttle and it arrived promptly in just about 15 minutes from my call and the new Mercedes van from the hotel offered a spacious comfortable ride.

Being a new hotel, everything in the lobby was well kept and situated and the check-in staff was very courteous and swift with the entire process.

The rooms are ULTRA-SPACIOUS and offer some very luxurious finishes, to include a marble bath with separate shower and soaking tub! The bed also offered me one of the best nights of sleep that I've had in a long time!

I had one issue with my room and had to be switched to another room, but the front desk agent (Matt I believe) offered amazing service in getting the rooms switched very quickly!

Overall, this hotel offers a 5* comfort level in a very economical way, with the convenience of being close to the airport! I'd recommend this hotel for any stay when an airport location is needed in Denver!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mjlhou
MarceloBirckenstaedt, General Manager at Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

We would like to thank everyone that has rated us in Tripadvisor. Everybody's kind words and encouragement are highly regarded by every staff member at our property. These comments ensure that we will continue to work on our service, amenities and more, to honor all the expectations we set for you and, perhaps, introduce others as our first year forges on.
Thank you from all of us.
As always, at your service!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Beautiful hotel and excellent service. The rooms are beautiful and well appointed, spacious with even a memory foam on the sleeper couch which made it comfortable! Every staff member from check-in to maid service to restaurant waitress to breakfast buffet staff was awesome, courteous, friendly, and helpful. I mean Ritz Carlton like service with a smile! Family friendly and even allowed a late check out because by sons had late lacrosse games. Would be my GO TO place when in Denver! I hope they keep up the great service because the level they provided is hard to find!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

A 5 star experience, great staff, beautiful new rooms, phenomenal fitness facility and wonderful food, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and will be staying here on my next Denver business trip, as a regular business traveler who usually stays at Hilton and Marriott properties, I will happily pass on the points for the experience I had during my 2 week stay here.

Thank you all for a job well done.

Room Tip: All rooms are new, best bed I ever slept in!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2014

In Denver area to attend a family function and wanted to stay somewhere new, so we chose this hotel. We contacted the hotel and their van met us at the airport. Nicest shuttle I have ever been in! I was so happy that we chose to stay here. OMG! This hotel is amazing! As soon as I walked in I felt like I was in a '5' star hotel! The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful as we needed a rental car. We were able to rent a car from Hertz right there in the hotel! The beautiful atrium/lounge with its water scape was inviting and relaxing. The room/suites were beautiful! The room was large and beautifully decorated and I did not feel like I was in a "typical" hotel room. The bed was BEYOND comfortable. The bathroom was HUGE! My husband and I had more than enough room for our things. During the Happy Hour we had drinks and appetizers which featured local beers and vegetarian items (which pleased my husband). The servers were friendly and made great recommendations for appetizers. The next day we used the hotel gym which had more than enough equipment to give us both a good cardio workout. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with many items to choose from and I love having omelets made to order! I cannot wait to stay there again!

Room Tip: The upper floors on the west side have great views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank johnmL5285NT
Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband took me and my daughter here last night as a mini-getaway for my birthday. Let me just start by saying...BEAUTIFUL!!! I felt like we had stepped into a mix of the Vegas hotels; Bellagio and Venician all wrapped into one! The lobby, dining, and lounge area are all combined together within a beautiful area of foliage, street lights, towering pillars, balconies, and even a stream with coy fish and a bridge to walk over it. The dinner was amazing! I suggest trying the cheese appetizer if your a fan. The presentation was amazing and I can't even begin to describe how good the raspberry creme brûlée was! They have a wonderful wine list, with an expert on staff to walk you through it, many beers and a full bar! The staff here was absolutely wonderful! All were very accommodating and happy to help us with anything! The room was amazing! Beautifully decorated and very clean! A huge bathtub and glass shower, a down bed, a couch with a pull-out for our daughter and a beautiful view into the courtyard to which you can open the doors and enjoy from the room. The swimming pool was nice and warm and very clean, it's also open from 6a-12a! I would say this is a bang for your buck! Your room includes a hour and a half long happy hour in the evening and a hot breakfast, (not continental), in the morning! And best yet....you don't have to check-out until noon!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Downtown
the ART, a hotel
the ART, a hotel
#1 of 161 in Denver

Been to Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport? Share your experiences!