Residence Inn Denver Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtbedroom suitedenver airportted's montana grilllonger staywithin walking distanceother hotelsstayed one nightgreat place to staymake your own wafflesyogurtfree breakfastnext morningconnecting flightlong termmorning flighthappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2014

In addition to being a great location when flying into Denver (close to Airport and easy access to the Denver area) this is a well run, clean hotel with very reasonable rates. The breakfast is a full breakfast vs. continental. The rooms are large and have a full kitchen so if you plan on staying for just a few days or weeks, it works well. Also, good resteraunts are close, some withing walking distance.

Room Tip: Any room works. There is very little noise anywhere around the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neil C
Max K, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. You hit it right on the head - a day, week, month or more. We want to be able to take care of you for any amount of time you have to be away. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

For business trips that need access to airport, this location is unbeatable. Fast easy check in process by professional staff. Large, very clean, modern rooms to rest adequately and catch up on work during the evenings. Breakfast was acceptable with typical fare and plenty of eating places and shopping outlets nearby.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken C
Max K, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad you found our facility perfect for your needs. On your next trip to Denver I hope you will allow us to serve you again and we can show off our newly redecorated suites.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am a Marriott rewards member, it is about the only brand of hotels that I will stay. I was not overly impressed with this Residence Inn. It was just average. I reserved a two bedroom suite with a sleeper sofa. The bedding for the sleeper sofa was sparse, one pillow and one blanket. The sleeper sofa itself was unbearably uncomfortable. The other beds were fine. My other issue is that they only have two carts for luggage. In a hotel this size, this is unacceptable. I ended up making three trips to my car to get luggage downstairs, because the gentleman working said it would be about a thirty minute wait for a cart.
On another note, we also went to the pool. There were used towels all around, and there were no clean towels. Being a Saturday night, I believe that the hotel staff should have come around a bit more often to make sure that towels were being stocked.
Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again in the future. There are plenty of choices in the area, and I would choose one of them instead.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Vincent Y, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

I want to thank you for taking your time to write a review and apologize for the service and amenities not meeting your expectations. The sleeper sofas will be getting repaced with our renovation and we hope this addresses the issue of them being very uncomfortable.

In regard to the pool though, if you have the time to reach out to me at vincent.yi@marriott.com I would like to look into why the towels were not replenished. Guest satisfaction is a priority to us and I would like to address these issues with the correct departments.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was stranded by the weather, and was put up here by United. They have a very convenient shuttle and everything about the room and property was nice. Adjacent to several other hotels and a few restaurants, so I wasn't completely bored/miserable...

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelGuy72
Max K, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Sorry to hear that you were stranded here in Denver. I am pleased we were able to make it a little less stressful on you. We hope to see you again, this time under better circumstances.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Took a group of 21 to a Catholic Youth Conference. You'd think that a hotel filled with teens and their Chaperons (and I mean FILLED) would be terrible. Not at all. They treated us better than i could have asked. Even finding us food when it was too late to find much else. And did it all with a smile. As far as hotels goes it was what my family considers 'normal.' We travel a lot. But the rooms we stayed in were nice, large and quiet. I'm sure there were some teens running around. but I heard nothing! I asked the front desk if they had complaints, none. They were so nice to us and it had to have been a long hard weekend for all of them as well as us. Thank you for treating us special! I'm rarely this happy. Especially when in charge of so many young people.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank crisleem
Max K, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

I’m so pleased you had a great time and thank you for your feedback. Traveling in a group can be stressful, so it’s good to hear we made you feel special. We look forward to hosting your group again should you be heading back to Denver.