“Wonderful Experience”

Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Union, Missouri, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I would recommend this location to anyone. During the first three months of 2013 I was at this location more than I was at home, but I felt like I was home. The staff was curtious, helpful, and very very friendly. They knew which room I liked, and even addressed me each morning by name. I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Melaine F, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Kim, Thank you the wonderful review! Your comments and shared experience are very much appreciated! We enjoyed having you stay with us. Our team is dedicated to making every guest feel at home and part of the family! We hope to see you back soon.

MeLaine Ferguson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Frankfort, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff was friendly and rooms had kitchen, dining table, sitting area, and large bathroom. Plenty of space for me and my husband, our dog, and play pens for our twins.

When flying out if town, the hotel will give you a pass to put in the car window that is good for one free week of parking. The free breakfast and hotel shuttle makes for a great deal for travelers.

• Stayed March 2013
Melaine F, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you the wonderful review! Your comments and shared experience are very much appreciated! Our team is dedicated to making every guest feel at home and part of the family! The Residence Inn breakfast is a favorite for many of our guests and I am happy you enjoyed the variety at such an early time. We hope to see you very soon.
Sumrall, MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

We booked two rooms here to beat a storm out of the mountains after a week of skiing. I booked the day of and still got a decent price on Expedia. We arrived fairly late and the desk clerk was very nice and helpful. After getting takeout from Ted's Montana Grill (in walking distance), we visited in one room for a bit. We did get two calls about noise because a two-year old with us was a little rowdy at 10:00pm, though, so there must not be a ton of insulation between the floors. Even then the desk clerk was nice and respectful. We did get him to quiet down and nothing else was said. Beds were comfortable and having 2 bathrooms in the 2 bedroom suite was very nice. We had scheduled an 8am airport shuttle with the front desk and, although he was running about 15 min late, it worked fine for us.

All in all, an enjoyable stay at a decent price.

• Stayed March 2013
Melaine F, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, March 13, 2013

I have personaly addressed your areas of concern as far as the shuttle , and thank you for bringing them to our attention. I’m glad to hear you had a good experience! We strive to provide our guests with memorable and exceptional service.I am happy our staff was there to accomidate you. I appreciate the comments and willingness to return and recommend. If you do return to the area and hotel stop by the desk and ask for me so I can thank you personally.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed two days for a business meeting where we wanted to be near the airport. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The rooms were quite spacious with a large flat screen tv. They have a social hour including free drinks and food Mon - Thurs. There are several nice restaurants within walking distance as well as a 7-11 convenience store. They have a small self service room/store with convenience items including beer ( bucket of 5 beers for $15 was a special on my stay ) as well on site. The exercise room was adequate. As a regular traveler my experience was great!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Melaine F, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am please to hear we lived up to your expectations and you enjoyed our breakfast and evening reception. If you are traveling in the area again, I hope we will be your hotel of choice.

MeLaine ferguson
Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We chose to stay at this hotel because they have a great park and ride deal. We spent the night and used the shuttle over to DIA, which saved us several hours of sleep to catch our early morning flight. Check in was easy, the room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. There are good restaurants within walking distance for dinner.

We had to catch the shuttle before the advertised time for breakfast but they had already made coffee and had fruit, muffins, and yogert out so we were all set.

We will definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Melaine F, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our stay was good. Staff and breakfast was great. Wall over the sink had what looked like old mold that was scrapped off. Knives were found in the lower drawer, safety issue since our daughter found them for us. Also staff was making loud noise around 6 AM repairing the firedoor to the elevator lobby area. Staff did make crib available and it worked very well for us.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Melaine F, Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
I have personaly addressed your areas of concern and thank you for bringing them to our attention. I’m glad to hear you had a good experience! We strive to provide our guests with memorable and exceptional service. I appreciate the comments and willingness to return and recommend. If you do return to the area and hotel stop by the desk and ask for me so I can thank you personally.
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here with my father on our way out of town after some business meetings in Denver. We got the 2 bedroom suite which was perfect. We each had our own room and bathroom as well as common area to visit. The hotel was maintained very well and not far from the airport. I will stay here again when I travel to Denver.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Melaine F, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share the great comments about our hotel! Our staff is very happy to hear you had a good time, and were able to share this with your family. We are extremely pleased to hear about your your stay! I hope you visit us again soon!

Warm regards, MeLaine Ferguson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Woolley's Classic Suites - Denver Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park

Been to Residence Inn Denver Airport? Share your experiences!