“Excellent food and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Monsoon
Ranked #3 of 715 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centennial, Colorado
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have tried this new restaurant twice now and both times were excellent. Delicious food, superior service and convenient location for use from our home. We live nearby and we will be back for many meals. They do not have a specific children's menu but our kiddos were happy to eat rice and chicken and naan. Our server was great with recommendations for both us and the kiddos.

The one thing to note is that the size of this restaurant is small. If you have a lager group it is something to consider. There is also a full bar with seating there too.

We are so thrilled to have a good quality Indian place close to home!!

• Visited February 2014

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food, Excellent Service, Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I very rarely take the time to post a review for a business, but felt compelled to not just for the excellent food, excellent service, and excellent atmosphere of Monsoon Indian Restaurant, but also to let the local (and visiting) people of the Southlands Mall and Denver/Aurora areas about the excellent experience and character of the owner(s) and the staff at Monsoon.

I can count on one hand if you cut off 3 of my fingers how many times I have seen such a well run restaurant. I heard mention of the owner having run a high end steak house in the area, and I can testify to his character personally as he recently unknowingly and generously helped my daughter with a school project. He is truly a class act and I not only wish him all the success he deserves, but have already changed several of our meeting locations to his restaurant and will be using him 2 times so far to cater 2 events for our company.

Just a side note..... the review posted to Yelp by Gerard N on 2/15/14 is complete BS. I was standing right next to him that day and he was trying to push his way past others who had been waiting, and did not listen to the explanation given to him about the Indian family. He was a complete jerk to the owner and was extremely rude about handling the situation ,and then went RACIAL on him?? The owner handled it WAY better than I would have! I would have thrown him straight out if it were my place. Completely unnecessary.

Anyway, look at the rest of the reviews. They are true. The place is awesome. A little small, but if you are patient you will enjoy excellent Indian food, and will have a great experience here as well.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank happymerchant1234567
Aurora, Colorado
“Excellent Indian Food in Aurora, CO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Monsoon. The food was amazing. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala and my husband had Chicken Tikka Korma. Both were perfect! They also offer a big selection of Indian beer plus a full bar. The staff and owner are very friendly and attentive. I can't wait to go back!! The only slightly bad thing I can think of to say is that it is a tad expensive. Hopefully they'll send out some coupons to the locals soon!

• Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Wonderful Indian food in Aurora”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a new restaurant in the Southlands Mall. The food was really nicely presented and the staff was very attentive. The food had a really nice flavor and there wasn't too much of it..
I felt it was a little over-priced and the atmosphere is a little stark but it just opened and so hopefully they will cozy up the atmosphere and work on some of the cold, windy spots in the restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Monsoon? Share your experiences!