“Melt in your mouth fillet!”

The Summit Steakhouse
Ranked #26 of 736 Restaurants in Aurora
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Havana and Yale
Transit: Next to the restaurant, Havana & Yale
Description: Summit Steakhouse serves American cuisine specializing in steak and seafood. Enjoy a table or booth in the candle lit ambiance of the Summit main room and have one of our famous and award winning steak dinners. Enjoy our great lunch menu with items starting at $7. Dinner entrees start at $16. If you are looking for entertainment, The Summit has live Bands on Friday & Saturday nights. Many of Denver's hottest bands perform at The Summit Regularly. French doors can be opened to the attached bar & fire place. Come join us for our great happy hour (featuring drink specials & half off appetizers) to relax after those tough days at the office. On those beautiful days enjoy our large patio, a great place to meet up with friends. The Summit room can comfortably seat 80 people with an option to divide the room into two separate rooms, seating 40 in Summit One and 20 in Summit Two. Both the Aspen & Apex rooms can accommodate up to 50 people.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Wow! I had the fillet medallions with bernaise sauce. They were melt in your mouth soft and very good. I got the wedge salad. Wasn't that impressed with the salad, but the steak was worth the price. One of my friends got the rack of lamb. He said it was amazing. Service was very professional. They even let us have individual checks. I'd definitely eat here again.

1  Thank NancyWeld

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have passed this place so many times but never visited until yesterday. Everything was delicious. Huge selection of martinis. I loved the fresh tomatoes in the mussels. The French onion soup was awesome. Fantastic Roquefort dressing on the salad. The prime rib was very tender. The bread pudding was one of the best I've had. The only item that did not compare to the others was the horse radish. I almost thought that I had revived sour cream instead of horse radish.
We enjoyed all of this on the patio while the sun was going down.
I wish we had come here before.
We'll definitely return.

1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed May 7, 2013

May 4 we had a dinner party for 10. We were seated in a room that had only 1 or 2 other tables at a time with other guests. The price was about $600 including tip for appetizers, dinner, wine and coffee. There was a special for a 6 oz lobster tail for no extra cost with our steak orders. We had expected to pay close to $1000. The service was attentive (Kevin) and very helpful. The steaks were wonderful. Some of our guests had never been there before and said they would be back. It is our favorite restaurant for special occasions. An added benefit: the owners are committed to the community and support non-profits.

1  Thank Christine P
Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a wonderful meal, a day later than Valentines day, we reserved a table for two on Friday night the 15th. We arrived early and no worries seated us quickly. The resteraunt is wonderful. The waiter was prompt with our drink order. A fabulous Pomagrante Martini was on the table with the shaker for what did not fit in the glass and the price was perfect.

We both had the Filet Medallians cooked to order, which included Soup or Salad, and a choice of potatoe. I had the Augratin, huby had the Baked. He went for Clam Chowder I had a salad.

Prior to soup or salad they served a small loaf of bread that was half white half rye, wonderful and warm. The whole meal for us was just at an hour and was perfect. Resteraunt was not busy yet at 6;00 on a Friday. Would go back for another meal as we felt the price was great for the meail that was served.

1  Thank Redskin80
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is one of our favorite places for steaks or drinks. The Happy Hour is great, half price drinks and $3.00 off apps. They have live music on the weekends and in the evenings, most nights. The food is prepared by a thoughtful chef and to our liking each and every time!

1  Thank chriss z

Been to The Summit Steakhouse? Share your experiences!