“Great prime rib”

The Summit Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Summit Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 731 Restaurants in Aurora
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Havana and Yale
Transit: Next to the restaurant, Havana & Yale
Description: Summit Steakhouse serves American cuisine specializing in steak and seafood. Enjoy a table or booth in the candle lit ambiance of the Summit main room and have one of our famous and award winning steak dinners. Enjoy our great lunch menu with items starting at $7. Dinner entrees start at $16. If you are looking for entertainment, The Summit has live Bands on Friday & Saturday nights. Many of Denver's hottest bands perform at The Summit Regularly. French doors can be opened to the attached bar & fire place. Come join us for our great happy hour (featuring drink specials & half off appetizers) to relax after those tough days at the office. On those beautiful days enjoy our large patio, a great place to meet up with friends. The Summit room can comfortably seat 80 people with an option to divide the room into two separate rooms, seating 40 in Summit One and 20 in Summit Two. Both the Aspen & Apex rooms can accommodate up to 50 people.
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We had the prime rib special (Sun-Tues, $19.95) at the Summit this evening. It was excellent. Served with freshly baked bread, a choice of soup or salad, vegetables and choice of potatoes, the prime rib summer special is also a terrific deal. The service was as it should be--attentive without being intrusive. The decor is unabashedly old-world elegance and completely charming. For those who think it needs to be "updated", as I've read in a couple of reviews, I can only suggest that such persons might be more comfortable at Applebee's or one of the other cookie-cutter franchises.

There are newer reviews for The Summit Steakhouse

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had the privilege of attending a birthday dinner there recently. We had a very large party and weren't in town to help with any of the planning.

From what we were told the staff went above and beyond to make sure our event turned out memorial. The event was organized with attention to every little detail we could have asked for.

The food was fabulous! 24 different entrees were served at the same time all done according to individual tastes. I had the prime rib which was a large, very juice cut. It was served with horseradish cream and a baked potato. All done to perfection!

I've eaten at a few really good steakhouses and will defiantly add this to my recommended spot for dining. Restaurants that do this good of a job need to be commended!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This privately owned restaurant is a hidden gem in the east suburbs of Denver. The atmosphere is cozy and warm and the servers are friendly and attentive. They are known for very good steaks and a super happy hour with live music. They also have private rooms for private parties and small events. Check it out!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Do not go to a steakhouse chain when The Summit is a hometown favorite. Amazing steaks always cooked perfectly. Casual atmosphere and excellent service. I love prime rib and always get it here. It is absolutely perfect. I've never tried any other steak and probably should but I keep coming back for the prime rib.

I've brought some colleagues here as well as my family. They are accommodating and often have live entertainment, which I love as long as I'm not sitting too close to the band. It gets pretty loud if you are sitting right on top of the entertainment.

Please do not give a steak chain your business as long as The Summit is around! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

My wife and I have done the Sunday brunch thing here perhaps a half dozen times this year. The brunch is small and unless you have reservations you end up in the bar which we simply hated - it ruins the experience. However, when you're in the dining room their brunch is intimate and enjoyable. Their made to order omletts are delicious and the food selection is decent and tasty. However we have now switched to the Inverness Hotel Brunch which is a whole different level. Also, we go to pappadeaux's for brunch which is also waaay better. This place is good if perhaps you're nearby and can't make the other two.

1  Thank Bringstheeagle

Been to The Summit Steakhouse? Share your experiences!