“Hooked on Mediterranean!”

Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #252 of 758 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've tried all three cuisines at Noodles & Co and I love the Pesto Cavatappi! It's even better with their plump, juicy shrimp! Oh joy! I've also liked their pasta Fresca. I never dine without their Tomato Basil bisque! Yummmm! And I've yet to try the Spinach and fresh fruit salad! I've eaten here half a dozen times since discovering Noodles & Co for myself a few months ago. In a nutshell, this is quick food, served on real plates.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was staying at a nearby hotel for an upcoming triathlon and was looking for a good pasta place. I happend to come across Noodles & Co while walking around the shopping center and decided to try it for lunch. It was so good - I ended up going back for dinner. I dined in for lunch and had the buttered noodles and parmesean chicken which totally hit the spot. I'm not a fan of lots of sauce - so this was perfect. I did take-out for dinner and had the cheesy garlic bread and penne rosa. They happily replaced the penne with their whole wheat linguine at my request. The food was very tasty and very reasonably priced. I would definitely return.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We ordered a Thai curry soup, seasonal BBQ chicken salad, Med salad with steak and Mac and Cheese with meatballs. The soup was actually 70% noodles, with very little broth. I was told it tasted good, but would have preferred more broth to noodles. The BBQ chicken salad was excellent - fresh, appetizing and very tasty. The Med salad was ok, the steak was the highlight. It was mostly that the dressing was awful; I should have used the BBQ chicken salad dressing instead. The mac and cheese was ENORMOUS and the meatballs were pretty good, too.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Always great service & food! I always have a hard time deciding what to get because there are so many great choices!

Reviewed October 12, 2010

I went to noodles and company after a long night out with friends and ordered the macaroni and cheese expecting it to be a delicious blend of perfectly melted cheeses. Well I was not in for a treat. The cheese was barely melted and it was bland. I had to ADD cheese to it when I got home in order to taste what I was eating. I have eaten here other times and have enjoyed it so overall I would rate it an average. The prices are pretty decent too for a fast food/sit down restaurant atmosphere. Service has always been great though!

1  Thank Christalle

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!