“Always a great choice!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Aurora, Colorado
“Always a great choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2011

Always great service & food! I always have a hard time deciding what to get because there are so many great choices!

Fargo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Macaroni and Cheese was not what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

I went to noodles and company after a long night out with friends and ordered the macaroni and cheese expecting it to be a delicious blend of perfectly melted cheeses. Well I was not in for a treat. The cheese was barely melted and it was bland. I had to ADD cheese to it when I got home in order to taste what I was eating. I have eaten here other times and have enjoyed it so overall I would rate it an average. The prices are pretty decent too for a fast food/sit down restaurant atmosphere. Service has always been great though!

1 Thank Christalle
Crestline, California
“Unimpressive Especially for the Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2010

Noodles & Company is a cute idea with cute locations (usually) and a cute website. I'm sure it serves its purpose especially when located around a lot of office buildings where it will appeal to a lunchtime crowd looking for different and/or healthier choices instead of the usual fast food or bigger sit-down restaurants. However, it just doesn't add up for me.

Noodles & Company tries to do a lot of different things which is a commendable idea. However, they do none of them particularly well. Add that onto the prices which are higher than most noodle dishes from many Asian or Italian restaurants and...well, frankly, something brought from home or even one of the chicken noodle soup from Safeway sold in the plastic container would be a better and more flavorful choice.

The dishes here just have no personality. Sure, they taste like Thai, Italian, or whatever but they just don't satisfy -- too bland. In addition, they seem to want to take "al dente" to a new level and, no matter the dish, the noodles are far too chewy and thus take in no flavor from the surrounding sauce and spices.

As for this specific location in Aurora, the dining area was a little sloppy on my last (and probably final) visit there. Management needs to keep a better eye on the staff to make sure the place is kept clean.

Maybe I might go back sometime if I had a cold and did not want to go all the way to the grocery store for some chicken soup. As for regular dining, for me, this location as well as the others I have been to falls flatter than the noodles it sells.

2 Thank KoHoSo
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I am not one to try new...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2007

I am not one to try new things on the menu, but I absolutely love their Indonesian Peanut Saute! DELISH!!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook