“Good tex mex!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Not Mexican food, so do not go in with that expectation. Ric's platter is cheesy, cream cheesy goodness! Mini tacos and chimichangas with good green chile to dip them in! This restaurant has been here for over 20 years! Good neighborhood place! Great service!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

How many restaurants can you say that about? I've been patronizing Senor Ric's since it opened (was converted from a Chi-Chi's franchise) and it's never disappointed my family or me. Service is wonderful and very friendly. The food, from the freshly made chips & salsa to the Ric's Platter, to whatever great tasting entree you choose, is always served hot and plentifully. Even our grandson (who could possibly be the pickiest eater in the known universe) loves the mini-pollo magnifico's and other goodies on the Ric's Platter. Those and half a burger and he's set! And you can't go wrong with 2 happy hours per day!! To top it all off, the prices are super!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Went to lunch here with my son & father & the service was excellent. All of our food was fresh & delicious, my only concern was how hot the plates were. I recommend if you take small children you make sure their plates don't burn them.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been going here for almost 15 years and the spinach enchiladas continue to make me very happy. My husband loves how the sizzlong fajitas are presented and are always perfect. I love that this place has maintained its authenticity through the years! Their fresh chips and salsa are always fresh. Please, let's keep this place alive!

Reviewed July 4, 2012

This place is a great mexican restaurant the food is great and the price is great. I love to eat here with my family and friends. Definitely would recommend going there especially if you are in the area.

Been to Senor Ric's? Share your experiences!