“Great Food and Outstanding value”
Review of Senor Ric's

Senor Ric's
Ranked #12 of 723 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Food and Outstanding value”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

On our recent trip to Denver, our son and his wife took us to Senor Ric's for what they said was good Mexican food. It was VERY good Mexican food. Also the value was super. Prices are very moderate and we happened to dine during 2 for 1 beer or margarita's. So even a better value. The decor is pleasant, not too flashy. The staff were outstanding. From the hostess to our waiter to the bus person, all were pleasant and very professional. We truly enjoyed the experience of dining here and would do so again in a second. The food was hot, colorful and tasted great. Overall a outstanding dining experience.

• Visited November 2011

“Best Mexican food around!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We've eaten at Ric's since it opened! A trip to Denver without eating at Ric's wouldn't be normal!
Try their Ric's Chimi. Great green chili. Their chili rellanos (sp?) are really good! Not doughy.
The service is always good and never have had anything but good food.
Last weekend I was disappointed in the hostess. Didn't want to seat us where we wanted. But the rest of evening was great:)

1 Thank ColoradoTenn
“great margaritas”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Great happy hour prices and outstanding margaritas. I like the food except they use a lot of cream cheese so I avoid those dishes. That just doesn' t seem " Mexican" to me and makes the food gaggy rich. Dishes without the cream cheese are very good.

Denver, Colorado
“Fun Choice”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

My wife and have eaten here for many years - perhaps a decade and just had lunch today. We both had their Chicken Fajitas which were very good. All their dishes are served promptly and the portions are generous. They serve Chicken, Beef, and Pork Fajitas and all are very good. Their dishes are always served piping hot and are never overseasoned. The food and the waitstaff are always consistent and service is prompt and courteous. The Resturant is also child friendly as we used to take our kids there and we still see families with children. The prices are also reasonable and the atmosphere is pleasant. We've been there for dinner and lunch crowded and uncrowded for many years and never a bad meal and never a bad experience. Good solid place to eat the will not disappont.

1 Thank Bringstheeagle
Denver, CO area
“Been dining here for YEARS.”
Reviewed June 9, 2011

First, I'd like to mention my wife has been dining here for over 10 yrs and I began coming here with her in 2003.
We used to dine here much more often, but the birth of our twins has "changed" our social calendar.
The food is always hot and fresh. I would consider it American/ Mexican as it doesn't present as Authentic Mexican. It has always been delicious and we have never hesitated taking guests here either. The Mgmt seemed concerned when teh smoking ban approached but I think it is busier now than ever before.
I recommend trying the "Pollo Magnifico"

• Visited February 2011