“Great service”

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #127 of 719 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Great service”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had never been to Jimmy Johns before and decided to give it a shot. It was a pretty basic sandwich, but it did taste good. The one thing that surprised me was the speed you receive your food. I ordered and went to fill up my drink cup. I wasn't even done getting my drink and they called my sandwich out to be picked up. I bet you it was done in around 90 seconds.

I also thought the price was right. $5.95 for a sandwich is a bargain, especially nowadays. You spend more than that at Burger King and McDonalds.

• Visited June 2014

Aurora, Colorado
“New Food Stop”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Their choices of meats and soups are excellent. We like stopping here after the movie or shopping trip. All their breads and trimmings for the rolls are always fresh. The several facilities that we have stopped at are always clean and well lit, and staff always greet us with a warm hello and ready to serve.

Visited April 2014
demaileron
“always hits the spot”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Just what the title says! They're so ridiculously quick, I really don't know how they do it! Five stars all-around!

Visited February 2014
Burlington, Colorado
“Freaky fast!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The cashier was really friendly and thorough during the ordering process, he even made sure to ask if the toppings were all acceptable and if I wanted to add anything to the sandwich. Once I paid I walked down to the other end and sat down for maybe a minute then suddenly my sandwich was ready. It was an incredibly quick experience but it was a great one.
The food and service were both excellent.

1 Thank Nikita Y
USA
“If there was a Fast Food Only Category I'd rate this 5 stars”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My three star rating isn't reflective on my experience here as much as it is reflective of fast food versus full menu, full service restaurants.

This is one super clean, super friendly, super fast Jimmy Johns locations. The downside of JJ's is limited menu choices. You can't mix-up their ingredient choices for a sandwich. as an example with a Pepe#1 you can't have American cheese, only provolone.

The upside is that what they do serve is tasty, and affordable. I like JJ's for a quick sandwich. Like a said if this was a category only for fast food I rate this a five start restaurant.

Visited March 2014