“We are Hooters fans but disappointed in this one.”
Review of Hooters

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed July 23, 2012

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't really great either. We love Hooters (have eaten at them in the US and in their China locations as well) so made a trip to this one in the Denver Area while on vacation. The service was good but the wings (breaded, all drums) were quite average (I usually consider them awesome). We told the waitress that we love really, really hot food so she recommended the 911 temp and they were medium at best. Again, we love Hooters but wouldn't go out of our way to return to this one.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

The atmosphere is always fun and the girls are bubbly, but the food isn't the greatest. The wings are a little chewy sometimes and the prices are a little high considering what you're getting. The fried pickles are always good though :)

Reviewed November 5, 2011

I like pretty young women with perky breasts as much as the next guy, but that is the only thing that separates this place from any other bar food joint. If you want wings, go up the street to the Piper Inn.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Title says it all. This is what Hooters is all about. My waitress Jessica was attentive, cute and friendly. Food was served hot and fast. Beer was cold and she never let me go empty. Next time I'm in town I'll return.