“A restaurant you definitely need to try”

Dragon Boat Restaurant
Ranked #285 of 748 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I live in Colorado Springs and I've eaten at this place many times over the years. I keep returning because it is consistent at serving good quality food. The reason I didn't give it a five is because I recall getting rice with my salmon teriyaki, so I had to ask son for some of his. Otherwise, my meal and his was delicious.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Ok, this is in a strip mall and has been there a very long time. They don't survive a long time by selling bad food. The place really needs to be redone though. The carpet is dirty and worn. The walls are dirty and need painting. It just needs freshening up. My waiter was really poor. I couldn't get a very clear idea of what he recommended. That being said, the sushi bar area was clean and the food looked fresh and good. I ordered garlic scallops. I personally didn't care for the sauce, but there was a generous portion of scallops and vegetables. The egg drop soup was great! First time to a Chinese place where I got a cup of tea and no pot, but he gave me a refill.

I think if you are in the area you should give it a try. I would go back. Bad waiters don't last and I would try another selection.

1  Thank RedBaron-0007
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Given this place's good reviews here and on urbanspoon, we gave it a try for take out. We had the szechuan pork, Mongolian beef, and lo mien. They were all okay. Not the best, not the worst. If we try them again we'll probably stick to just their sushi. Their fried rice was very disappointing and despite asking for sweet and sour sauce, they never gave us any, so that also sucked. Nice location though.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Sushi here is fresh and portion is good. I am from hawaii where everything cost more including sushi and fish. It is nice to order from a restaurant where sushi is fresh and you get much more for your money. Their food is delicious and tasty, including their non-sushi menu like shrimp with black bean sauce, yum! Ordering from this restaurant assures me I am getting a great value. Love their food, thanks!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I usually hesitate to order sushi via delivery, but the sushi was very good from Dragon Boat. Granted, I did order shrimp tempura, but it was hot and very good. I only wish they'd allow a 1/2 order of rolls, instead of a full order. Couldn't eat it all (but wanted to!)

I ordered my son chicken fried rice and he really enjoyed it - The portion size was huge. Enjoy for lunch and dinner the next day!

I ordered a spicy chicken dish, which was also quite good.

So glad to have found a great delivery Chinese and sushi place!