“Good option for family dining”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 804 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Good service reasonably fast for sit-down for a family of 5. "On our way" to Denver International airport we decided to find something with real food in Aurora. Although there were definitely locally based options, our kids had heard us mention Texas Roadhouse and had never been to one, so off we went. The wait wasn't bad for a Saturday night (15 minutes) with a full parking lot. The host seated us with fresh rolls to support the peanut bucket right away. Our server, Criscilla, was pleasant and got everything right. The app, salads and entrees came out in steady procession. The salads were better than average with good crisp veggies and perfectly cubed (not minced!) tomatoes. Servers usually check in one or two minutes after entrees are delivered, and we usually realize we need something at the three minute mark. Maybe because her zone was nicely contained, it was easy to let Criscilla know when we realized we needed mustard for one of the very particular kids. Everyone around us seemed to be having a good visit, too. The kids enjoyed their plates and were stuffed when they quit. Restrooms were clean (amazing for a Saturday night at the later end of a dinner hour most places). For travelers, we were out of the rental at DEN 20 minutes after we left the Texas Roadhouse parking lot, but there are also lots of casual sit-down options closer.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I had pizza and it was pretty good, a bit dry. The crust was very good. I also has a salad that was crisp and fresh - a bit small.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We met friends at the Texas Roadhouse while visiting in Aurora. My steak was one of the best I've enjoyed. Atmosphere same as all Texas Roadhouse restaurants. Waitress and manager that visited our table were nice and attentive. Great time! Great food! Great friends!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Whenever we want to celebrate something, we say lets go to Texas Roadhouse, everything is always good, and though we stick to our favorites we never get tired of it. I like steak and my husband chooses ribs. He loves the chili and I love the Cesar Salad. I would suggest they work on getting some better desserts, we always pass on dessert though we would get it if we found anything we liked.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We do the Roadhouse at least once or twice a month, it is just a few blocks away from the home dirt. We can always count on a reasonably priced, tasty experience here. My fave is the Pulled Pork dinner (extra sauce please) and the ladies like the full rack of those fallin' off the bone ribs. Never been disappointed.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!