“Really exceptional chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 719 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Really exceptional chain”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I normally do not like chain restaurants as I like local eateries and support local establishments but I had heard good things about this chain. Being in Denver on business, I decided to try this restaurant as it was close to my hotel and we do not have this chain in my city.
The service was great, the food delicious and the nice surprise they offer for "first time visitors" is pretty remarkable. My only suggestion is to offer more healthy vegetables as sides for those of use committed to eating more dark green leafy veggies and fewer carbs. I did not sample their bread which is freshly baked.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Melmusing

La Veta, Colorado
“Excellent steak”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I finally got to eat here, it's always been way too busy. The service was normal, nothing special, but the steak was extremely good. I had a 16 oz. sirloin that was cooked just as ordered and an excellent cut of meat. A bit of a noisey atmosphere but that's part of the experience.

Visited September 2012
Aurora, Colorado
“Love it for special occasions (and other times too)”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was Labor Day, and also my wife's birthday -- she had originally considered a much more expensive place, then said, "No, let's go to the Roadhouse instead!" I know, it sounds like a step down, but it's not, because for a much lower price you get a very full plate, very friendly attention (especially when the staff comes to sing to you!), and a great atmosphere. I forgot about their "call-ahead" seating, but still, we were in and seated within fifteen minutes, and out in about a hour - as the title says, we love it!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JimTrek
Aurora, Colorado
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Excellent all American fare. Steak sizes were generous and cooked to order. Our service was good considering the size of our party (15 of us for a birthday celebration). Staff was attentive and considerate. Will eat there again.

Visited March 2012
Denver, Colorado
“great”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I always avoid franchises but this place changed my mind! It always has the best service and really good food. They always make you feel welcome and the servers are always really friendly and attentive.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JaneyReviews

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!