“Really tasty burgers and friendly staff”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #1 of 724 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Waterville, Vermont
“Really tasty burgers and friendly staff”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I visited with my boyfriend, aunt, uncle, cousin, and her two kids (2 and 6) and had a fantastic lunch. Our server was super friendly and really engaging with the kids. My boyfriend and I split the Green and Hot Burger with pepper jack cheese, jalapeno, guacamole, and chipotle ranch sauce and it was DELICIOUS. I love the flavor combo of the toppings and the beef was seasoned perfectly. The fries were also nice and crispy. Also- the pickles at the beginning of the meal were crunchy and delicious! My only complaint is that the beef was overcooked, as we ordered it medium rare and it came out on the well side of medium. The atmosphere was nice and bright, and they had one of those menus where everything looks delicious. I would love to come back at some point and try the bison!

• Visited April 2014

Ghent, New York
“Bison or Beef?”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Aways an enjoyable experience. Responsive staff - tasty bison burgers and steaks, reasonably priced bar. We always eat here on our way home from our ski trips!

Fort Myers, Florida
“WOW, I even at my veggies”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Went to Ted's as it was recommended by a coworker that travels through the area a the time. Had the meatloaf, which was great. I even ate the squash!

colorado
“great fresh food”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

love the burgers here...a step above the rest in quality. their fresh cucumbers are a nice touch. service is good. im always on the look out for coupons and very rarely do they have them

• Visited November 2013
Montvale, NJ
“Outstanding soup, the Bison Burger was excellent.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Everyone in our party of eight enjoyed the experience. Very nice menu, food was very good to excellent and thus crew travels for a living, eating out a great deal. Recommended. They don't take reservations, so call ahead 30 minutes early.