“Ted's Never Disappoints”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #1 of 729 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Saco, Maine
“Ted's Never Disappoints”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've dined at other Ted's locations, but tthis was my first time in Aurora. The food was delicious, the service was outstanding and the atmosphere is inviting. The atmosphere at Ted's restaurants reminds me of an upscale lodge, "clubby" but not stuffy. The servers are attentive and knowledgeable and happy yo make suggestions. The food is always top shelf. I've had burgers, chili, short ribs, meatloaf...all delicious. For something different, try the salad with a bison burger patty on top. This particular visit, I had teh short ribs, they were melt in your mouth tender. The side dishers are also outstanding and lean towards comfort food items like mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, etc.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Great meal at Ted's Montana's”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was not the best meal I have ever had at a restaurant but it was an outstanding meal. The bison filet is the best filet I have ever eaten anywhere. I have eaten many filets but the bison filet is by far the most tender and tasty filet I have ever tasted. I have eaten at 4 or 5 Ted's and regardless of location, the bison filet incredible. I also think their onion rings are the best I have eaten, they are NOT greasy but usually large, thick and have salt and pepper on the outside or a crisp crust.

• Visited July 2013
“Another Great Ted's Experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'll admit that Ted's is one of my favorite places to eat wherever I am. This one did not disappoint. They always deliver a great burger.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Burger!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had a great experience here with fast, friendly service and really delicious food. Even thought it was a holiday and they were closing early, our waiter was attentive. We didn't feel rushed at all.

Visited July 2013
New York
“Attractively different from the bigger chain restaurants nearby”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was about to go to the Outback steak house or Uno's, but decided to try Ted's, and was very happy I did. It's a little more upmarket, features Bison burgers and steaks (from Ted Turner's ranch, I imagine), and has a friendly, refined feel. Worth the extra cost.

Visited July 2013