“Very good choice”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #1 of 730 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Chester
“Very good choice”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My brother, myself and our wives arrived in Aurora fairly late on a Saturday evening. There are several good choices for dinner in this area and I believe we made a good choice coming to Ted's. The place has a good vibe going with lots of space, tvs and a western motif. Food is better than the average for a "Grill" type restaurant and the beer is cold! My wife had George's Cadillac Chicken sandwich and was very pleased with it. I had the Red rock Bison Burger. The Bison was still juicy, a hard thing to do with super lean meat, and the combinations on the burger were dynamite. Their fresh cut fries are also a hit. We will go back to Ted's anytime we are close to one.

“Average at best”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ordered the $5 homemade potato chips and french onion dip for an appetizer. They were pretty tasty. Then we got our meals. I ordered the Delicious Duo, which was one bison and one beef slider with cheese and a side of fries. I tried the bison first. It was very finely ground and dry. I figured, bison is a leaner meat, maybe that's why it was dry. So, I tried the beef burger. Umm... not much difference. I asked my husband how his full-size beef burger was. He ordered it medium, and it came medium-well to well done. No pink. And guess what? DRY. Good thing we saved the french onion dip to put on our burgers! We ate our food and got full, but in the end, we wished we would have gone to Burger King for a better burger. Sad. Burgers were $9-16, with bison being $2 more.

1 Thank Kjr18
Defiance, Missouri
“As Usual Ted's Stands Up for Good Food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A classic styled Ted's with the standard menu, that doesnt mean its not good, just you know what to expect! Overall good service, excellent victual nice services a good experience in the hotel area!

1 Thank Hobietim
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Yummy Buffalo Burgers”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very good service, decent prices! Food was very good! Also, close to several hotels - felt upscale but it wasn't stuffy!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very nice restaurant, convenient to airport area”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had dinner here with business companions, one of whom had eaten here before and recommended to our party. The location is convenient to airport-area hotels. Fair menu with local cuisine. The bison meatloaf was fairly good. Service was fine. Atmosphere was adequate. Restaurant was not very crowded when we arrived. I would select this again over some of the usual chain restaurants.

• Visited June 2013