“Good food and atmosphere!”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #4 of 804 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Close to DIA and short walk from hotels. I had the Bison Pot Roast. Portion was more than enough and very tasty. Service was pleasant and helpful. I will certainly return next time in Denver.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place blew our minds! We had the buffalo sliders and two burgers for dinner one evening. They were just outstanding! I told my husband that it's a good think there isn't one where we live or we would be super fat and broke.

Price was comperable to your everyday sit down chili's type place. The service was wonderful and the building itself was well decorated and very clean.

If you're staying at Aloft or any other nearby hotels consider this place for dinner one night, you won't be let down!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I ate there our last night in the area near the airport hotels. I had the Bison burger and it was very good. Service was only fair.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Dear Ted,
With all due respect, I had higher expectations of your restaurant, perhaps it was the decor that gave me the impression. Being Irish and from New England, there are two items that shouldn't be improvised. Chowda and Mashed Potatoes. Chowda shouldn't taste smokey or like rue. Mashed Potatoes should melt, think BUTTA and CREAM! Server was nice but needed some training on table maintenence and in my opinion, should arrive to work clean shaven. Manager was apparently a dweeb, he didn't or she approach the table even after the server told us he spoke with the manager. Happy to say I did win $5 (they thought the potatoes were frozen). Bison Filet, good, Bison Pot Roast, good. Bison Meatloaf, good. Squash casserole, gross Impressive bartender, she had the run of the whole place and a full bar. Black Russian, good. Coke, bubbly.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Service and food was excellent. Location is very convenient to DIA and hotels in this area. Staff was friendly. Exterior and interior were very well maintained and clean, including the restrooms.