“Average”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #1 of 724 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Average”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

It's good for the money. Boring menu. nothing really exceptional;

Centreville
“Go for the burgers not the steaks”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

It is very difficult to rate this restaurant. I went twice during my visits to Denver. The first time I got the bison meatloaf. It was not good. The sides were all great and the milkshake for dessert was good, but the meatloaf wasn't. I would rate it lower, but my colleagues both got bison burgers and absolutely loved them. I went back to try a bison steak the next time I went back to Denver and got a bison steak. It was expensive and not as good as a regular beef steak. The sides were again very good. The service was great both times. I wish I had tried the burgers, but if I go back I will get the burger and you should to.

• Visited November 2011
Paris
“great food!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

we stayed at aloft so this restaurant was just across the road - it was great - we had steaks, salads and pudding - very friendly service - just right.

Visited January 2012
Southern California
“Delicious Bison Pot Roast”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The Bison Pot Roast was delicious. My companion ordered the Meat Loaf and while good, the pot roast was still better. If you're staying in nearby hotels, ask the front desk if they have coupons for the restaurant. Ours did- they gave us a free Onion Ring appetizer. The place was nice and wait staff were friendly.

Visited November 2011
Montreal
“Best bison filet....ever”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Not only did they mix and match some appetizers/salads for me, the bison filet re-defined 'medium rare' (the way steak is meant to be eaten). Being from the east coast, the crab cake was unexpectedly fresh and tasty.