“If I could give higher than a five I would!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Golden Saigon

Golden Saigon
Ranked #24 of 720 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Northern MN
“If I could give higher than a five I would!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place is so unassuming, at the end of a strip mall in aurora. It was probably one of the best, most interesting meals, with maybe the best service ever, at reasonable prices!! I can't say enough... If I lived here it would be a regular place for me. The make your own spring rolls was huge, delicious, fresh and so yummy. The salty peppery shrimp was the best shrimp tempura's I have ever had. I eat out often, travel a lot, and have my own catering business. Its rare that I "rave" about a food establishment, but golden siagon deserves a "rave". This ranks in the top ten best places I have ever eaten. It's casual, fresh food, and excellent service. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!!

1 Thank bolza

“Fantastic !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

What a great find. Thank you Trip Advisor. Had a little trouble finding it, but worth the search. Don't let the facade fool you, it's actually a lovely, clean, friendly place. The food is fantastic, and the wait staff helpful and charming. This place is truly deserving of the #1 spot.

1 Thank dearsylvia
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent Vietnamese Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

There is a reason why this establishment is rated so highly: excellent food, great service and a nice environment. Went with my wife based on the reviews here. The Vietnamese pork egg rolls are excellent! For an entree, I had the shredded pork. Very good, especially with all of the fresh vegetables. My wife had the chicken salad and loved it. We had another favorite Vietnamese restaurant in the neighborhood... this one took its place. We will be back.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank SVC_911
Denver, Colorado
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I have only eaten here once, and I'm ready to go back! The food is delicious, the staff is very friendly and the service is prompt. Their spring rolls are quite good, as are their soups. I found the food to be far less salty than most Veitnamese/Asian restaurants, which made it that much more enjoyable. The exterior of the restaurant is not terribly appealing, but don't let that deter you; the food is excellent here.

Denver
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Last night, we stopped at Golden Saigon on our way home from Cherry Creek State Park. We decided to get takeout and eat at home. The restaurant was not crowded. There was one waiter and he was very helpful as this was our first time at this restaurant. He stated that the items featured on the menu have pictures. So, we ordered egg rolls, spring rolls, egg drop soup, beef bowl and low mein chicken. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The location is a little hard to find as it is in a small strip mall. However, it is on Parker Road and very close to FedEx/Kinkos and Hooters.

• Visited April 2012