“Good Diner Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My children love going here. Playing the table jukebox is their favorite thing to do. The breakfast food is always good, ask them to go light on the oil as it gives a funny aftertaste to the hash browns.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Tries to be a throwback to 50's with juke box with oldies & decor from that era also. Food is OK nothing to shout about but a good value & well prepared. If youve lost Great Grandfather, you might find him here.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Contrary to some folks' reviews, we found Rosie's fast, friendly and it just hit the spot. Large pot of coffee, plenty of real half and half. We had breakfast on a Sunday morn bit were rushing to the airport. Service was so fast we were able to relax in a diner that still looks and feels like a diner.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

The best breakfast place in Aurora. I think that the pancake and waffle type meals are very good. I don't eat egg dishes, but my companions to this restaurant have told me that they are very good, as well. Sort of tries for a 1950s diner feel. A good value and a good breakfast.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Wow! Neon, metal and juke boxes. This is one of the best old school diners that I have been to in the western US. The menu is huge and full of mexican, healthy options, deserts and, of course, traditional greasy diner food. No complaints on the quality of food or service. I loved it all.

Been to Rosie's Diner? Share your experiences!