“We were not impressed.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2011

My wife and I had lunch there and felt the food and the service was unimpressive. It took too long to get the food and when delivered it was just average. We went for the diner experience but felt their cleanliness was not up to code - service was slow and mediocre and the food was bland. We will likely not return.

There are newer reviews for Rosie's Diner

Reviewed August 5, 2011

We had a good, decent breakfast here. The staff was friendly and fast. The food was your basic good diner food. The fruit that came with the waffles was a pleasant surprise: it was fresh, not swimming in sugary syrup. I'd eat there again.

Reviewed August 11, 2010

We stopped by Rosie's Diner on a lark, hungry for something to eat but not wanting to eat at a chain. We've always eating at diners, not just because of the value, but also the atmosphere. Rosie's did not disappoint on either account. Our server was friendly, quick with the refills, and helped us navigate the extensive menu. We're also fans of fried pickles, and Rosie's serves up the best! I had the reuben, which rivaled anything I've been served back East. My wife is a vegetarian, and appreciated that she could order any of the burger combos with a meatless patty. Our other party had the pot roast, and left a clean plate. We were treated like regulars, and after eating at several other restaurants around the Denver area, we all agreed that Rosie's was our favorite. Can't wait to find an excuse to travel to Aurora again....

1  Thank PaulInOhio
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Aurora, CO
Reviewed November 22, 2007

Great diner food and great prices!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 26, 2005

I'm a diner kind of guy, and this one is great. They have car shows in the summer, the food is excellent and plentiful, and it has a great staff. Clean, friendly, and easy to get to (right off I-225 in the parking lot of the Comfort Inn and the Super 8 off E. Iliff). I was in Denver for two weeks on business travelling with my family, and we ate there 4 or 5 times. Breakfast was especially good and a great value.

1  Thank gsamx

Been to Rosie's Diner? Share your experiences!