“Consistent and a Great Value” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #96 of 715 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Denver
“Consistent and a Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I love Applebee's salads! Right now, they are offering a spinach salae with strawberries and blue berries - yum!

Visited October 2012

Denver, Colorado
“Much Improved - Things are Looking up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

The wife and I ate here today and I'd guess it's been nearly a year. The food was good. I had the Garlic Rosmary Chicken and a salad and my wife had their fish n Chips Dish. They were both good and the dinner salad that came along was huge. I considered giving them an above average rating but reconsidered. We used to be regulars but their menu drove us away. We liked what we saw today and are already planning to go back. Oh, and the service was superb - our waitress did a great job but we never had a problem so much with service - it's the food. Anyway, these guys may well be on the comeback trail.

Englewood, Colorado
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Great food, great atmosphere. Natalie is our favorite waitress. Great deals.

Visited May 2012
Fountain, Colorado
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

It usually the only place we eat in Denver decides papadeuxs! Great food and great service!!

Visited March 2012
Englewood CO
“Horrible Management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I have went to this applebees before and had a wonderful experience. However, this last time we went it was horrible. It took over 30 minutes for us to get our dinner. We weren't even there during the busy time. We saw a customer come up to our waitress and inform her that they wanted to cancel their order because they had been waiting for over an hour for their food. They told her that they left money on the table for the drinks and cheese sticks that they ate. We looked over and the waiter took the money off the table and put it in is pocket like it was a tip. When we confronted the manager (Jerry) he told us that the waiter was suppose to do that. I told him that it looked like the waiter stole that money. Then the manager started to argue with me. I thought that a manager isn't suppose to argue with a customer. When I asked him if the restuarant was under new management he said no. They have a new General manager but that was it. I take that to be new management. I really don't appreciate how the manager treats his employess and his customers.

The only positive thing about our dinner was our service. Joy was our waitress and she was awesome. She was very curtoues and empathic to what was going on. If anything I think Joy should be the manager and not Jerry. We will definitly not be back to this restuarant.

• Visited March 2012