“Desperately needs a new dishwasher”
Review of Country Buffet - CLOSED

Country Buffet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My husband and I used to go here all the time for breakfast on the weekends. Breakfast is good and reasonably priced. We have recently stopped going after noticing the last two times (with a 2 month wait interval between to see if the problem was resolved) that the "clean" plates and silverware have food stuck all over them. We have literally cleaned our own silverware! We have complained several times and have been told by several different managers and staff that they are "working" on it.

I have been in the industry and there is no "working" on it. The owner needs to buy a NEW dishwasher - but we have heard that he does not want to spend the money and keeps shooting for repairs on the old one. I am surprised the health department has not shut them down. Will not be going ever again.

1  Thank ConniM694

Reviewed October 30, 2013

we went to the Aurora, Co restaurant on a Sat brunch (about 4:30 pm) 2 weeks ago after not going to this restaurant for over a year and the food and service was EXCELLENT, however, we went again with some friends (after an excellent review) last Thursday evening around 7PM and the service was very SLOW, no silverware anywhere, the plates were not picked up on the tables, food trays were empty and overall it makes us not want to go again. I was very disappointed this 2nd time and the food was not as good. Salad was great though. Sorry, but won't go back at this time, at least not on a Thursday evening.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

After all remodeling done I like this country buffet much better. It's buffet. Nobody expect BEST service or BEST food but it's what you pay for specially with all this coupon buffet provide in a mail and internet. We like it.

1  Thank IzabellaN61
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food is not of the same quality as before the change. Tables were not being bussed and cleaned. Items in the buffet were not being replenished fast enough for demand. The most important thing is, I never got my Apple Crisp!

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I guess I was hungry enough to make this mistake.
Service is non existent - my plates were not removed during the evening and near by table wasn't cleaned from dishes for nearly 30 minutes.
Food....the Italian section was complete jock with one piece of dry pizza.
I would say that was the worst country buffet I have ever visited.