“Trashy Red Lobster”

Dining options: Late Night
Denver, Colorado
“Trashy Red Lobster”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Joes is usually ok. My last experience was terrible. We went to a benefit night for Autism Speaks on June 27, 2012. Our server asked my husband if he was Autistic. I didn't tell him this was rude but maybe someone in the back did. He took our order and never came back.

45 minutes later our food comes out and my shrimp is dried out from sitting under the heat lamp. Tables that were seated after us recieved there food and were finished before ours came out We asked the server who brought out out food for silverware and didn't get it until 15 minutes later when my husband got the manager. The manager did comp our meals if there was a bright side to this.

Been to this joes many times and have never had this kind of service or food that bad. If I want ok seafood I will go to red lobster instead or go to the joes in Parker.

Denver, Colorado
“My husbands birthday dinner.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

good service and great food. We left stuffed and satisfied. The beverages were a bit pricy, of course when you are ordering they don't put prices on the menue though. We also didn't have to wait long to get a table on the weekend.

Visited August 2012
durango,co
“Took the whole family always a great time.”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great food and fun as always. Still one of the best places to take the family for seafood and a good time.

Visited July 2012
Frankfurt
“Nice atmosphere, superb food!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We ended up in this restaurant quite by accident, it was the closest to the hotel we were staying and after a lomg flight we had no energy to search anything else. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find this buzzing, happy restaurant where the staff seemed to have almost as much fun as the customers! The food was amazing, and despite the name, the place offered not only sea food but some of the best burgers going. The value for money was also good as was the service.
I would recommend this place without hesitation.

• Visited July 2012
Colorado
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

When this place first opened, we went there fairly often (3-4 times per month) but it has decreased in quality and service and increased in cost.

Visited March 2012

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!