“Here's the thing about Sam's #3...”
Review of Sam's No. 3

Sam's No. 3
Ranked #2 of 728 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Aurora, Colorado
“Here's the thing about Sam's #3...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You will enjoy the food, the service and the comfortable setting. You have many choices, with breakfast high on my list any time of the day. The green chili is fabulous! Order a side dish to go with anything. Whatever you order, just be ready to kick back and enjoy.

• Visited February 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“We felt like "regulars" on our first visit!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our daughter recently moved to the eastern part of Denver and after a long day hauling boxes and unpacking, our family wanted a hearty meal. Having had a great meal at the Sam's in Downtown Denver, we headed to this location.

Remember on Cheers, when Norm would walk in? Well, they didn't know our names (yet!) but we were greeted with boisterous welcome, and enthusiasm! This continued throughout our delicious meal (LOVE their chile rellenos!!) and we left feeling we had just had dinner at a comfortable friends' house!

• Visited November 2013
Centennial, Colorado
“Best Customer Service Ever”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

If your ever in the area come check out SAMs. Absolutely great customer service! Thank you Joel, DJ and Sams team.

• Visited February 2014
“Yummy Green Chile”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I visited Sam's while I was in aurora for training . I wasn't sure what I wanted to eat I just heard about them on the food network. The waitress recommended the green chile burger I said idk she let me taste the chili and it was AMAZING ! Four people at my table ordered the green chile burger. We cleaned our plates! The staff were friendly and the place was nice & clean I really wish I would have went again before I left aurora maybe I'll call them and ask them to ship me some lol

Visited February 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“What to choose from?”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Chili, or omelet? Bloody Mary or Mimosa? Burrito or burger? The options here are ENDLESS. I chose to have breakfast for dinner and it was mighty tasty! We were seated quickly and served just as fast. The manager came by and checked on us and we thouroughly enjoyed our meal here.

• Visited January 2014