“Standby Sam's”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Denver, Colorado
“Standby Sam's”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

This is where we go when part of us want breakfast and part of us want lunch. The prices are good, the waitresses really hustle and you will get enormous amounts of food for a good price. I get the turkey club with Sam's fries and my husband gets the ginormous burrito with green chili. All food is above average. If you go on a weekend morning between 9-11 you will have a wait.
This place has good hangover food- many a bachelor party-goer has gone here to recover. Plenty of parking.

Visited December 2013

“Great Food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Food was fabulous. Service was quick. Menu was so large it was a bit much to choose from!
Green chili was fabulous- the real deal.

• Visited November 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Variety and Value”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Huge menu with such variety! Our party of 7 had breakfast and lunch. Everything was delicious and service was friendly and quick! Green Chili was amazing as well as the split pea soup! Everyone left with full tummies and no room for dessert! Will definitely return on our next trip! Our bill came to $75....great value!

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great American, Mexican, and Greek Diner!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My friend and I stopped in for a late lunch because I'd just read a review on this place in the Denver Post. This was my first visit, and I'll definitely return. Huge menu, great prices, delicious food, and amazing service. I had the chile rellanos and eggs...unbelievably good! My friend had chorizo and eggs and French toast...delicious. Lots of yummy choices on the menu. The manager even stopped by our table to ensure everything was perfect...it was.

• Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great American Diner”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This great American diner has been in the Denver/ Aurora area for many years. The Aurora location is close to my home. Everything on the menu is great. I love the Mexican food and the breakfast offered at Sam's No. 3. My one huge complaint about this restaurant is the fact that many families with babies and young children eat here. There is a bar so only adults over 21 should be allowed. As a result my husband don't eat here as much as we used to as this problem has become worse over the years. Ordering food to go seems to be the better option due to this issue. Coming here for a romantic dinner is out of the question due to babies and children. This restaurant should implement adults only hours sometime during the week or every night after a certain time.

• Visited May 2013