“Good, but too much too choose from”
Review of Sam's No. 3

Sam's No. 3
Ranked #2 of 749 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Was good food, but quite busy (since it was featured on Diner's, Drive-ins, & Dive's) There is also WAY too much to choose from - I'm not a big fan of 8 pages within the menu

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had seen this restaurant profiled on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and when the opportunity presented itself to dine here, we jumped at the chance.

Service is very quick and even if there is a line of people waiting to be seated it moves very quickly, so don't be afraid to wait!

The portions are extremely generous and salsa Verde seems to be a staple on the menu (both in breakfast and dinner).

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The chile rellenos were crispy just like I ordered and very good. A great big menu that is overwhelming. Food is good and plentiful. Light pancakes are so good. Better than most places for breakfast. Crowded!!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The first thing I noticed was that it is located in a crappy strip mall. The second thing was the high amount of overweight customers. We arrived on a weekend morning and the restaurant was at capacity. We waited about 10 minutes for a table and 10-15 minutes to order. Our server was nice, but seemed to have forgotten about us a couple times. The menu is extensive, but I knew what I wanted when I saw Chile Rellenos with Eggs. I also, had a Mexican Coke in a bottle. The portions are enormous, but heavy on potatoes. The rellenos are the crispy egg roll wrapper type, which I do not prefer. They were small, seemed like one cut in half. After we finished what we could, we went to the cashier to pay. At this time, we had to move out of the way for a women that was so obese that she needed to be carted around in a wheelchair. It was a very strange scene, everyone was staring in awe of her size.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This restaurant is on a shopping center parking lot; we sat on the patio and enjoyed a view of the mountains. I had fish tacos and my partner had steak fajitas; both very good and reasonably priced. I'd go again.