“Great selection of excellent food!”
Review of Sam's No. 3

Sam's No. 3
Ranked #2 of 723 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wellsville, New York
“Great selection of excellent food!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

On a recent trip to Aurora,CO I had the opportunity to eat brunch and dinner at this Sam's location.
The choices for each meal were numerous and it was difficult to make a choice each time, but after I did finally place my order I was extremely pleased with the quality, quantity and taste of the dishes I had selected.
You simply can't go wrong at Sam's. The others in my party all had similar reactions to their food selections. Everyone was tasting each other's food to get an idea of the taste. Everything was yummy!
The Mexican food meal selections were excellent as were the breakfast choices. If you leave this restaurant hungry, it is your fault. The portions are very generous and the prices very reasonable.

• Visited March 2013

Plantation Florida
“Just like the TV show - Awesome”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visiting from Florida, stopped here after getting my rental car. Had the onion rings and 2 Chili Relleno, which was shown on the TV show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. Let's just put it this way, I wanted to take some with me, but it was so good, I put the whole thing down and was stuffed. Get here at off peak times of the day, or sit at the bar to avoid the wait. This is one place that will make me fly back to Denver. Come here before heading out to the ski resorts. They serve water in large carafes, which is important for those trying to avoid altitude sickness. Drink lots of water when you arrive.

• Visited March 2013
Valrico, Florida
“rare to see this type of diner outside of the New York area”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

What can I say but yum! The menu is outstanding, and I really wish I could go another 100 times if I lived in the area. We stopped by and tried some of the Mexican food, and it was great. We also tried some of their great desserts, to the point our waitress asked if we needed a wheel barrel to get us out of the restaurant. Great food, excellent menu for anything you are looking for, great service, all at a great value. Don't pass this place up!

• Visited February 2013
hollywood, california
“Love that Chile!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stop in here or the downtown location for some chile every time I'm in town. It's great!! They have a full menu of all kinds of yummy treats and they have a loyal local following! Try to get in for Sunday lunch if you don't believe me.
I'll be back!!

• Visited January 2013
Monument, Colorado
“Diner with a Tex Mex Flare”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This seemed like a Denny's with a Mexican or Tex Mex flair. It was definitely more hip than Denny's. The food was like what you would find at Denny's, Village Inn, IHOP, with a spicy flare to their food and much spicier atmosphere for sure. Good breakfast items, burgers and sandwiches. Servers wore black T-Shirts with different messages like "Save the Boobies" with a Pink Ribbon on it, etc. I would definitely go here again.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Sam's No. 3? Share your experiences!