“Come hungry!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went here for lunch on a Wednesday. They weren't that busy. Had the 2# burrito, it was huge, could only eat half. It was good, but I'm not a fan of burrito's w/ground meat, prefer other types. Had trouble distinguishing the taste of the famous green chili. Got some to go for my remaining half, so I could really taste it. Would not be my favorite. My brother had breakfast. Biscuits & gravy filled dinner plate and altogether for everything he ordered for about $9, he could only eat about half. He said the biscuits & gravy were the best he'd ever had. Will try Sam's again next time there.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a great family place and usually go with my son and grandkids. We all enjoy the menu which is extensive. If you are a first timer just deciding what you want will take a long time from reviewing the pages and pages of options.
Based on many visits here no matter what you choose you will enjoy it enjoy.
The service is very good, the food very good and large quantities and very reasonable prices. They have been around a long time and I expect they will be here for a long time in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our first time at Sam's No. 3 in Aurora. Have always wanted to eat here. The menu is fantastic and service just as great. The Greek Salas (with Gyro meat) was superb! The wait on Sunday afternoon was 15 minutes. Just a great value and the food was delicious.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is half the reason my kids gave for wanting to move to Denver. Kitchen sink breakfast burrito was fantastic. Pancakes were some of the best my kids have had. Good service and they also serve decent beer! Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is our favorite breakfast place in the Denver metro area, hands down! I can't count the number of times we've been here, and every time we leave happy and look forward to the next time we can make it back there. They have seasonal outdoor seating, which we only utilize occasionally because we have 2 small children.

We primarily go there for breakfast food (regardless of the time of day), but we've had sandwiches, burgers, wraps, fish, fish tacos, and steak dinners (off the top of my head), and we've always been very pleased with the quality, price, and service. Superb management as well!! Great guy!