“Okay Thai”

Thai Flavor Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 749 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I am from out of town - so I can't speak to the neighborhood - but it felt a little sketchy. I had the Pad Thai and I thought it was average to good. Others in my party seemed to enjoy their meal. I am from the west coast and eat lots of Thai food - I enjoyed but wasn't wowed. Service is a little odd in that my meal came out a full 7 - 10 minutes before the rest of my co-diners. causing my meal to be on the chilly side by the time everyone else got theirs.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Service was fast and food was soooo delicious. Portions are large, so sharing is definitely an option if you want to try multiple dishes.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We dined here for dinner and had Tom Yum and red vegetable curry. Curry was delicious, but something was missing in the Tom Yum. The flavor wasn't all there. Overall this place is good, clean, with great service.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had delicious green papaya salad. They were friendly, but considering the restaurant was NOT busy, the service was slow. Food came in a reasonable time after ordering, but long wait to order, and long wait to get check. Don't go there for lunch if you're in a hurry.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Found this gem online on the last day of our visit to Colorado. Located in a strip mall, the restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside but it was impeccably clean with attractive pink linen napkins, the wait staff was attentive and helpful, and the food - wow! We love Thai food and this was just about the best we've ever eaten. No wonder it was named the #1 Thai restaurant in 2010. Glad we detoured off I-70 en route to the airport hotel. This was a wonderful meal and a great find!