“Nice place for dinner”

Guadalajara
Ranked #23 of 806 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Food was excellent. Service was great. Prices are reasonable. Love the chips and salsa. Atmosphere was perfect.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

This restaurant was just voted best in Aurora. It shares a parking lot with La Quinta Inn on S. Abilene in Aurora, just off Mississippi. We walked from the motel which was a nice change. The wait staff were prompt and friendly and the menu was very large with numerous unique items. I had the Shrimp Fajitas with Mushrooms and those were the best mushrooms I have ever had anywhere. My husband enjoyed the enchiladas but there were many items to choose from in different portion sizes. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who enjoys great Mexican food at any price. It can compete with the most expensive and win!.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Service was great, always checking on us and asking if we need anything. I love the Molcajete enough to share, I won't go anywhere else for Mexican food! I am from California and the Mexican food here is more like what you would fine there. I am not a fan of Southwestern, or Tex-Mex food.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here. Food was very delicious. Service was also great. Only reason they didnt get 5/5 was because the margaritas tasted like lemon-lime kool-aid.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Ok, spoiled....every corner in AZ has superb Mexican fare.
Shrimp cocktail was 5*. Loaded with shrimp, tender guacomle, num.
Salsa served with chips was quite salty .
Chile rellonos served piping hot, refried were very good, Mexican rice was a tad overdone, forgot my extra cilantro, ok.
Wish Mexican establishments in America would recognize GREAT tequila. Another story.
My missus ordered a Mexican pizza which I will deliver to room, smells great.

Nice walk from motel, yes, would return.
RTin CO

Been to Guadalajara? Share your experiences!