“Great Choice for Pizza Choices”
Review of A-Town Pizza

A-Town Pizza
Ranked #282 of 728 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Pizza
Aurora, Colorado
“Great Choice for Pizza Choices”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with A-Town Pizza. The food was yummy! We had three different types, BBQ, traditional, and one with lemony sauce and salad greens. The last one tasted like Greek saganaki. All pizzas are fire roasted and had a thin, crispy, but tasty crust. The red sauce was sweet. They had many varieties of pizzas or you could build your own. Each pie was around $10 and we found one pie fed two hungry people or left a slice or so. They had wine and beer as well. The cooking staff can be seen and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I'll definitely go back. There is wait service and we were in and out without being rushed in 45 minutes.

• Visited August 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Very good!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I prefer a neopolitan or thin crust pizza to NY style or any of the other thicker crusts most pizza places offer. A Town delivers with their brick oven made pizzas. Additionally, they offer a lot of really unique pizza combinations. The service here is always good, the staff friendly and fast. A Town also offers a variety of craft beers as well as a selection of wines. Beware though, this is a popular neighborhood place and you will find you have a wait if you try to go on a weekend night!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank barbpetro
“Don't be fooled by the strip mall ordinary.....nothing ordinary inside”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This place was a fantastic find. We just moved to the area and were in search of great brick oven pizza. We found it here. Pizza was probably the best I've had. There are lots of unique pizza combinations to try and they all sound great. Local beer from Dry Dock Brewery served and it added to the dining experience. The waitress was very friendly as well as helpful guiding us through our menu choices. We have a favorite pizza place in Colorado now.

Visited June 2014
Centennial, Colorado
“Great Individual Pizzas in a Neighborhood Setting”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a real step up from your regular chain pizza joints! They offer a great selection of individual pizzas and local Dry Dock Beer. The service is very good and I would have no problem bring the kids, the Little League Baseball Team, or even have a small afternoon Birthday Party there. The pizzas are very tasty and priced very reasonably. My wive and I split a pizza along with a spinich salad. We will be back again and would highly recommend it to neighbors.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Waited two hours on a Wednesday evening before I called to check on the order. Manager "Jason" was apologetic but said our order was never made. My credit card was charged however. This was my first and will be my last attempt to order from A-Town pizza at Quincy and Buckley. I called Dominos after i hung up with you and received my order in 19 minutes. I will advise friends to avoid you also. Im sorry but if this is what local ownership brings then I will stick to the big chains.

• Visited February 2014