“Was way better 5 years ago”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #467 of 736 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I enjoy a good burger and sometimes the burgers here are pretty good and other times they are not so good, or, in fact, cold.
The fries are dry (if you like dry fries, they are bottomless). There is inconsistency in the service, food and cleanliness in not just this Red Robin but all of the Red Robins in and around Denver.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We saw our waitress exactly three times during our entire visit. She took our drink order, she took our food order and she brought our check. Someone else brought our food and drinks and we never received refills once. I doubt we will return to this location.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Way overpriced for what you get in my opinion for just average food. Went here during lunch hour and the service was good anyway. Just nothing special to recommend this place and doubt I would go back for another try either.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am very excited that the chili burger is back at Red Robin. You all finally listened to your customers after complaining for 2 years that you quit making the chili burger. I am very glad that you did listen to us customers. This is a fun location with lots of birthday celebrations on Friday and Saturday nights. If you want a quieter dining experience, then try eating lunch here. The food is always great. The drinks are plentiful. They give you free burgers if you use a Royalty card, and a free burger on your birthday. The bathrooms are clean. The floors are clean. The staff are super friendly. There are lots of menu items to choose. I can personally recommend the chili burger, the mushroom swiss burger, and the fish and chips.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

A very nice surprise. The last time I visited this chain, I was somewhat disappointed with overpriced burgers and a lack of entree choices.

This visit all changed....Delicious salad selections, an excellent fish and chips entree with bottomless sweet potato fries were enjoyed by all members of our dining party.

Friendly service accompanied our dinner experience.

Good Job Red Robin!