“Barely a Breakfast Break”
Review of Fire & Spice

Fire & Spice
Ranked #40 of 730 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Description: Fire & Spice Grill is more than just a Denver airport restaurant. It is a round trip ticket to exciting dining, artisan drinks, decadent desserts and back.
Marietta, Ohio, United States
“Barely a Breakfast Break”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stopped in here for breakfast the morning of a flight departure. The facility was nice, but the area was so empty I had to summon a host to seat me and take my order. I also had to summon someone for a refill of my drink. I don't think the employees lacked care or empathy, but they were so relaxed due to lack of other customers they were mindging with each other and simply weren't at attention.

Visited November 2013

Broomfield, Colorado
“Fantastic experience - LOVED IT!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Spent the night at the Marriott and thoroughly enjoyed my dinner at Fire+Spice - a wonderful departure from the usual. This was a really nice experience....super tasty [on fire] food just like I love, an amazing signature 'rita [with a lime sidecar with an extra shot of tequila] and really friendly people. Simply loved it and will find my way back often.

• Visited August 2013
Aurora, Colorado
“Glad we went”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I used a Groupon and discovered this restaurant. We shared the crab cake appetizer and then had 2 entrees. I had the salmon and my husband had the seafood enchiladas. All the food was very good and there was plenty on the plates. Too full for dessert. It was a Monday about 7pm and not many were there. Nice decor. Pepsi was very weak, but waitress got me another and it was normal. She did it without my asking, which was very nice. I might return if I had to meet someone out at the airport for an upscale dinner.

• Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Excellent hotel restaurant”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is an excellent hotel restaurant.
We ordered the wings, a side of fries, the tortilla soup and the avocado chicken pasta and all were very good. They portion sizes were generous. Service was good, but we did eat early when it was very quiet, so not sure how it would be later in the evening.
Great place to grab dinner with the convenience of being in the hotel.

• Visited June 2013
Colorado
“They weren't kidding about the name!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

After enjoying the unseasonably cold weather outside, I decided to have a bowl of soup at the restaurant, since I was staying in the hotel. I had the tortilla soup. It was reasonably priced, and VERY spicy. I had a pretty good Columbia Crest Cabernet. The service was friendly. While there are a lot of better options within driving distance, the restaurant satisfied my needs for this visit.

• Visited April 2013