Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #17 of 749 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The half chicken dinner was mighty tasty. The BBQ sauce is sweet with a touch of spice, just how I like it. The Cole slaw was nice, more of a tangy dressing than the over mayo style. Their baked beans were good as well. And the hand cut fries are delicious. I didn't get to try the corn cakes because I'm gluten free, but they smelled great and I wish I had been able to. Overall a great meal. And the customer service is exceptional.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stopped in for lunch and sat at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and service was fairly fast. I ordered the one pound spare ribs with creamy collard greens and baked beans. I like Famous Dave's spare ribs but I would have to say these were better. They were perfectly smoked and tender as well as juicy. The rub they use gave it a good flavor. As far as the BBQ sauces go I like Famous Dave's better. I thought I'd try the collard greens for the heck of it and was surprised how much I liked them. The baked beans were a little dry for my taste. My wife had the chicken quesadilla and ended up biting down on a small bone. The bartender immediately offered another beer or desert at no cost. She took the lemon meringue pie and it was the best we ever had. I would come back here again.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Fathers day dinner at Jim N Nicks.. third time there. Service was not good, but could have been the holiday. Their biscuits are amazing, but not 100% thrilled with their BBQ chicken. My husband enjoyed the ribs.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Went in hoping for decent food as I was staying close by. It was actually very good. Mean was moist and served fast. Sauce was excellent. A great meal at a good price. Service was good as well. Will go back the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went to Jim & Nicks Memorial Day w/friends and had a wonderful meal. The muffins were melt in your mouth good and that was just a warm up for the BBQ. The pulled pork is moist tender with a great smokey flavor. Very similar to the down south BBQ I'm used to and crave.
The staff was friendly and attentive. Only down side was it took them a while to first wait on us due to our waitress was not aware she had our table. After that was resolved we had excellent service. Over all, this was a most enjoyable and tasty experience

Been to Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!