“Surprisingly Good Food for Local Bar!”

Parkway Bar and Grill
Ranked #44 of 732 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Description: 303-693-6200
Description: 303-693-6200
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We eat here all of the time and never get tired of it. I've had just about everything on the menu and was only disappointed with one item - Mediterranean Shrimp & Couscous (still a lot of food, just had a heavy, salty green olive flavor that I didn't care for). To be honest I was feeling brave that night and wanted to really put their cooks to the test. Otherwise I've been very pleased with their seafood, mexican, ahi tuna, chicken fried steak & pizza. It is a bar and can be noisy but I always look forward to going back.

5  Thank Legamania
There are newer reviews for Parkway Bar and Grill

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have gone to Parkway Bar and Grill a few times due to my parents living nearby. I have never liked the food, the atmosphere is nothing special but not unpleasant, but the servers and hostesses are usually rude and the prices are high for the food that they serve.
I think the place is busy because of its location, I can't figure out any other reason why anyone would go there.

1  Thank craig80111
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The staff at the Parkway is incredibly confrontational and rude. The last two times I have been there, I have witnessed both management & wait staff harass patrons. I saw them bully a local high school coach & they also demeaned my friends. Their food is sub-par at best and the atmosphere is so-so. If I was single and quiet I might consider the Parkway, otherwise not worth the money.

1  Thank ColoradoGirl29297
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Wonderful Italian, salads, drinks.

Great happy hour.
Good place to watch sports.

1  Thank 1flyfishercolorado
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I like supporting the local family owned places to keep them around amidst all the chain restaurants. The menu is varied with sandwiches, pizzas, mexican and pasta, really something for everyone. The salmon salad, California pizza, gyro and ruben are always favorites. Service is friendly and helpful. The restaurant can be loud and is often crowded on weekend nights with more of a bar crowd. Half of the place is restaurant seating the other half is pool tables and pub style tables. If you live locally, you can usually find a coupon for this place and is certainly worth a try.

Been to Parkway Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!