“Great for kids”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

Southlands is beautiful. The winter Christmas themed Norman Rockwell display is AMAZING. A must see for everyone that appreciates art. The ice rink is a little pricey, but cool. I could sit by the fire pit all night just people watching.

Visited November 2012

Eads, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“a new discovery.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I live on the eastern plains and I didn't even know about this place. I don't even have to go into town to shop. This place has everything. There was a farmer's market the day we went. That was fun. I bought some large avocados for $1 each. I will be back when I can spend more time here. If it's closer to me then the Springs or Pueblo, this will be my new shopping trip.

Visited September 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful outside mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was my first time here & I absolutely loved it....all kinds of places to shop & eat...they even have a cupcake store. Great place to go for all ages.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So much to see and do and enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I'm so glad we have Southlands near us for shopping and dining and a place to take the family.
Whether its day or night the atmosphere at Southlands is great. The kids love the water features in the summer and the ice skating in the winter.
Love the music piped in throught the walk and the lights on at night add a fun touch.

Aurora, Colorado
373 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 462 helpful votes
“Spend the day at Southlands!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

There is plenty to do for everyone at this outdoor mall. Stroll the sidewalks for shopiing, restaurants, boutiques, movies and arcade games. The area is very well done and it's enjoyable to grab a drink and just walk around when the weather is nice. In the winter, there is an ice skating rink with skate rentals available and a large fire pit to enjoy. In the summer, the kids will love all the fountains to cool off and play in. Always enjoy my time here.

Visited February 2012