“Ice cold noodles”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Denver, Colorado
“Ice cold noodles”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I ordered a vermicelli bowl and they were very cold. The grilled shrimp in the same dish were hot and delicious.

• Visited November 2012

“"PHO-MAZING"”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Besides the friendliest staff and absolutely the cleanest pho restaurant I have ever been to, Pho-Yo is the best Pho and Spring rolls I have ever had. Pho-Yo is our go to place!!!

• Visited November 2012
Aurora, Colorado
“Good Pho!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We came here, enticed by an online coupon that was a great deal. We all had the pho and also had some Froyo. First, the pho was very good. Service was very prompt and courteous. They are running a great deal right now on the pho, $5 for any size after 5 pm, I think on Mon-Thurs. The froyo was good tasting but they only had 2 flavors and I likely would not order it again. That being said, good for the pho. Plus, as an added bonus, they now have Vietnamese bahn mi sandwiches, next time...

• Visited July 2012
Denver
“I love Pho Yo!”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Pho Yo is my go-to restaurant for a delicious and inexpensive meal.

The Pho is delicious! I always get the rare steak Pho - the meat is tender and the flavors are perfectly balanced. For those looking to keep the carbs in check, you can ask for half (or no) rice noodles.

Price
Every time I go I feel like I get more than my money's worth. A large bowl is the size of a small punch bowl and often there are specials where you can get any size for $5. The most expensive things on the menu are still under $10.

Setting
The interior of the restaurant is very clean, bright, and cute. Compared to some other Pho restaurants I've been to, this feels more modern and quite accessible to all people.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited May 2012
Colorado
“started strong - last couple visits, VERY average”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Been going here since they opened over a year ago as they share the same parking lot as my regular grocery store. Started off with great pho, generous portions and great prices. Never have tried the frozen custard (ice cream). Anyway, since being noted 'Best Pho in Aurora' portion sizes have dropped...their medium is the same as anyone else's small. Less meat, lukewarm soup and prices seem to have gone up. No diet coke on fountain either means I end up buying 2 cans.

To their credit, there is some sort of special - 'Any Size Pho for $5', but I never seem to be there when its happening...might be a Mon-Thrs lunchtime thing or something.

In any case, I get better pho nearby, but they are so convenient when I'm shopping, I really hope they get back on track. I haven't given up because they were so good before. I may have just had bad luck the last couple visits

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank apaimanee

Been to Pho Yo? Share your experiences!