“New Owners and Big Issues”
Review of Seoul BBQ

Seoul BBQ
Ranked #66 of 729 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“New Owners and Big Issues”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food at this place USED to be great. I have been here twice and the first time I was here it was literally the best place to find Korean BBQ. My boyfriend and his family are Korean and this was their default place. That being said, the second time I visited, apparently they were under new ownership and the quality has suffered because of it. The waiters were short with us, the food was not fresh at all. I ordered a Volcano roll which has artificial crab meat and for some reason it smelled god awful fishy! It tasted worse and has a texture like there was slime and dirt in it. The meat had no flavor, including the marinated meat which basically had some sauce thrown on top to give off the illusion it was actually marinated. They charged a lot of money for that, gave us only one salad for two people and they were so unorganized that they gave us the rice water drink once and then another lady came and gave it to us again because the staff did not communicate. I wish I could have gotten my money back but they were so rude I knew it would have been a confrontation. I will never go back to this place again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TheKokopelliKid

“Authentic Korean”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Had the Barbeque. Great selection of sides. Bulgolgi, ribs, spicy pork and chicken. All excellent cooked at the table. Kimchee pancakes a hit.

• Visited August 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Lot of Seoul in Denver”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Dining was a pleasure starting with. Warm welcome at the door. I enjoyed the traditional Korean Codfish soup. Spicy, tasty and full of codfish and the necessary ingredients in a hotpot. Of course the Korean side dishes always compliments any Korean meal. The server was very attentive and the sweet rice desert drink topped off an excellent meal.

• Visited June 2013
“Delicious Korean Cuisine”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Our family lived in Korea for almost four years and were fortunate to have a great friend and cook live with us for two years after. We love and know good Korean food. Seoul BBQ is everything it's reviews on all sites say -- fantastic!! We had a party of 7 and they handled us very well. We ordered sushi and Korean fare. The Lava rolls were out of this world as was the Spider roll. Pork dumplings, shrimp tempura, edemame for appetizers. Bulgogi barbecued at the table, Chapchae, Bibimbap, fish and beef fried rice - all with delicious Korean sides - great kimchi too. Seoul BBQ will not disappoint.

• Visited June 2013
Kaktovik, Alaska
“Korean food”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Been told this is the best Korean food in the Denver Metro area. T particularly like the ten to fifteen small side dishes served with the meal. Never been disappointed.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Seoul BBQ? Share your experiences!