“Valentine surprise” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of PF Chang's China Bistro

PF Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #29 of 715 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“Valentine surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

When we arrived the evening of St. Valentine's day (without a reservation) we were told it would be a 45minute+ wait. With every place saying the same, we decided to sit it out. Much to our surprise, the manager came around and personally took drink orders while we waited in their lobby. We laughed and talked. Then in what seemed like just a few minutes, we were seated. Just that person touch made all the difference.
Our meal was delicious and we have gone back several times since.

Visited February 2014

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,106 helpful votes
“Excellent service - good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Really enjoy eating here as the service is always excellent and the food is always very good. Not spectacular, but always good.
The appetizers are quite tasty (had the crab wontons & lettuce wraps). Everyone was pleased with their entrée (ahi, beef/brocoli, shrimp/lobster sauce, sweet/sour chicken).
Reservations are suggested if dining on Friday or Saturday.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank denver60
Denver, Colorado
“Great for a quick lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I was in the area doing some shopping and decided to stop in for a quick lunch. I was seated very quickly, my server was very attentive, and my food was prepared very quickly. I bet I was in and out of there in under an hour. It was awesome and the food was fresh and delicious.

I would definitely go back for lunch over dinner any day.

• Visited March 2014
Lakewood, Colorado
“Waitress fabulous and the food was okay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

My daughter in-law and me went to PF Chang's on 3/8/14 Time 4:45pm. This is my third time eating at a PF Chang's and I would have to say this time I was I was displeased as well as my daughter in-law.
We ordered an appetizer "Calamari" which was very rubbery and very chewy. Our waitress (Callie) was very professional and took it back and ordered us a new one, which was a little better but still very rubbery.. We both ordered egg drop soup which tasted like chicken noodle soup with egg. My daughter in-law is vegetarian so Callie was a dear and took my daughter in-laws away. We were both sitting there feeling really bad for complaining, but both of those two items were not very good at all.
Received our dinner my daughter in-law loved hers. I ordered combination lo mien which was tasty but I had 1 snap pea and baby shrimp, hardly any vegetables to speak of, meat was so miniscule I could hardly find the pieces, and I paid $12.95 for this dish. When I go to New PeKing I always get combination lo mien and I pay $9.00 and I receive large shrimp with lots of vegetables, and enough to feed two and it's very tasty as well. I was very shocked! because if I am going to pay $12.95 for their dish I should've received a better portion and more vegetables and shrimp and lot more meat.
The waitress was FABULOUS!

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Nice location and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Dropped by to meet a friend and the location was perfect.. The service was fast and the meal was very good.. Would love to come back next time in the area.

Visited August 2013