“Much Improved”

Cuisines: Chinese
Denver, Colorado
“Much Improved”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I ate here this week and it was a good experience. I stopped going to this chain years ago because off the noisy atmosphere. It was like setting inside a gong. At least at this location noise was not a problem. We were there for lunch and thought their lunch fare was just okay - with points for their authentic brown rice; I liked that. I had the Almond Chicken and we had their cabbage wrap chicken appetizer an the wife had their sesame chicken. I liked my dish but her's was too sweet. Nevertheless, we've already decided to return again probably for dinner. We recommend the place - not bad at all. Our server was very prompt, courteous, and efficient but not especially effective at explaining the several sauces he left on the table. Still service was very good.

• Visited August 2013

Racine, Wisconsin
“Excellent service”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Because of airline delay we were almost 2 hours late for meeting family. They waited patiently and the staff was exceptional in the service. Even though everyone had eaten, we were able to get a menu, order something and have it almost immediately. Food was very good and the experience was memorable.

Visited June 2013
Aurora, Colorado, United States
“A little taste of the Orient close to home”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was "wow-ed" with the atmosphere! Just beautiful. Fast service, good dining selections too. My friend needed to know how her selection broke down with regards to calories, protien, carbs, etc. Our server quickly got a mgr who in turn brought us a nutrition break down of each meal on the menu- Again, "WOW"! I love their Honey due mellon shrimp- a light summer favorite. Would I go back? "You betcha!" and have many times.

• Visited March 2013
Powell River, Canada
“Wonderful gluten free menu”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by and ordered takeout this evening. The staff were very friendly and they had a large gluten free menu which was very much appreciated. I had the lemon chicken with brown rice which was good but the broccoli could have been cooked less so that it tasted fresher. Another person had the salmon, brown rice and asparagus. The salmon had a little too much sauce,the brown rice was cooked well and the asparagus was once again very much overcooked.

• Visited June 2013
“Good food options & great service”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Pretty good menu selection. Service was good and restaurant wasn't too busy on a week night. Would recommend for Asian-American cuisine while in the area.

Visited April 2013